Something interesting for Shroomkins

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/77765/wild-mushroom-nyi/
    Looks like it will use two separate abilities, one to place, another to detonate. Thats a bummer, having to have two keybinds for the same spell is no good, shoulda learned that lesson from Demonic Circle. On the flip side, looks like you can have 5 out at once.

Also, please stop posting thoughts on alpha talent changes. What changes? They stuck some new stuff in here and there, they obviously haven't even come close to pruning what they want and putting everything in.

Re: Something interesting for Shroomkins

Just keybind it to F to place the mushrooms. Then keybind the explosion to Ctrl+F. Not that complicated.
    Started a blog about underground/upcoming artists: http://newraphiphop.blogspot.com/ Check it out!

Nobody said anything about it being complicated. It is an annoyance, however.

Moonkin will have to find 4 extra keybinds now. Thats a lot more than it might seem, and although its not that big of a deal for Druids, other classes like Hunters or Warlocks are going to have a hard time finding keybindings should they continue this trend of making a single attack rely on two separate bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by elseagoat
    other classes like Hunters or Warlocks are going to have a hard time finding keybindings should they continue this TREND of making a single attack rely on two separate bindings.
    i dont think one thing such as this really makes it a trend

15+ Year Old Account

Start using macros with key modifiers, problem solved.

And no, no class in this whole game has enough spells to exhaust the whole macro combinations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Nobody said anything about it being complicated. It is an annoyance, however.

Moonkin will have to find 4 extra keybinds now. Thats a lot more than it might seem, and although its not that big of a deal for Druids, other classes like Hunters or Warlocks are going to have a hard time finding keybindings should they continue this trend of making a single attack rely on two separate bindings.
    Fresh breath of air compared to the total of 3 buttons being used at the moment? :>

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillaface
    Fresh breath of air compared to the total of 3 buttons being used at the moment? :>
    indeed

1. for solar beam
    1 for Starsurge
    1 for wild mushrooms
    1 for detonate wild mushrooms

although its not that big of a deal for Druids
    oddly enough i thought the exact opposite. i put ALL my spells on my bars. after so much pvp ive learned that everything has a purpose... except that stupid cure that got 1 up'd by that other cure.... lol ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillaface
    I think you might be doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    oddly enough i thought the exact opposite. i put ALL my spells on my bars. after so much pvp ive learned that everything has a purpose... except that stupid cure that got 1 up'd by that other cure.... lol ;D
    I agree, I got most of my spells on keybinds too unless I use them very rare. Most spells are pretty usefull in PvP, even though it might not be a moonkin spell itself and even in PvE many come in handy at given times.

While I'm sure that I will find room to get 3-4 more keybinds in, I think it will be somewhat difficult to place them where I'm realy comfortable with them.

But anyway: Up to 5 mushrooms? Together with the other new talents that realy does sound to good to be true. Wish I could test it out (even though 90% is NYI :/ )
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    I think you might be doing something wrong.

I agree, I got most of my spells on keybinds too unless I use them very rare. Most spells are pretty usefull in PvP, even though it might not be a moonkin spell itself and even in PvE many come in handy at given times.

While I'm sure that I will find room to get 3-4 more keybinds in, I think it will be somewhat difficult to place them where I'm realy comfortable with them.

But anyway: Up to 5 mushrooms? Together with the other new talents that realy does sound to good to be true. Wish I could test it out (even though 90% is NYI :/ )
    Take Hibernate off your bars, you can't hibernate druids anymore.