Unique Mage Leveling Scenario

Hello there as the title says I have a "Unique Mage Leveling Scenario"

I started playing on Magthirdon EU where to population is 15 horde per 1 alliance and I decided to go Human Mage. I am leveling now currently at 27 and I speced frost for the survivability since there are horde everywhere on this server. But I am wondering would it be better to spec into something else since I am feeling very slow when I kill all the quest mobs that I need. Any help would be great. Here is a link to my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&cn=Boomified Thank you I know there is little chance with all the cata posts up
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

Re: Unique Mage Leveling Scenario

How is this unique in any way?
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock
    How is this unique in any way?
    Since most servers are not this imbalanced therefore I am forced to spec into pvp to have a chance to survive
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

lvl 80 vs lvl 27 frost mage = dead mage

lvl 80 vs lvl 27 pvp spec mage = dead mage

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos
    Since most servers are not this imbalanced therefore I am forced to spec into pvp to have a chance to survive
    frost is the best leveling spec. don't know what else you'd like to roll.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account

Spec wont matter if he is higher lvl wich is normal among gankers. General specs for mage lvling is 10-29 fire 30-64 frost 65-80 arcane. And while magtheridon is an extreme case it is'nt changing the fact you can dodge gankers easily by going to other lvling places where horde is more uncommon.

From what i've heard frost is the best leveling spec. Arcane doesn't get good till Arcane Blast and fire takes alot of mana.

THIS IS VERY UNIQUE

okay thank you all sorry for sounding like a complete idiot didn't realize that frost was a common leveling spec cya all around

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos
    Like every single player who leveled in Vanilla? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

To lvl as frost faster, fix your spec.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#oZZAcc0z0h:k imo

Run around on your mount, pick up mobs, frost nova, run away, blizzard. Loot

I dunno. Right now my mage is a couple levels below you and so far i prefer fire. Yes, it's not as mana effecient, but with the BoA gear and everything i'm 2 shotting most of the mobs and if that doesn't kill them wand maybe once or twice. Whereas with frost, until shatter + ice shards. it was about 4-5 shotting everything. So since you are 27 and can get both of those talents, I would recommend what the other guy said and change the spec to a more effecient frost spec. I personally prefer fire till about 27-30 though, long range, big hits, ignite is nice too, but like i said, once you get ice shards + shatter + frostbite procs...mmm...it does get nice

Edit for grammar!