Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Disengage Gone Wrong -VIDEO-

THIS IS PURE WIN.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=122825

This video was posted a while back, but there's some pure awesome disengage action in there

@OP: Give that hunter a pat on the head for me or somethin. It happens to the best of us
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Quote Originally Posted by Autastic
    Give that hunter a pat on the head for me or somethin. It happens to the best of us
    True, happened to me in the ulduar days. Fire spawns around me, I run out and somehow disengage back in. And die.

15+ Year Old Account

ive never done that on my hunter...ok yes i have.. :'( still funny to see someone else do it

10/10 indeedy, brilliant..
    Cake!

Haha my GM did exactly the same thing at the start of the fight when she misclicked.

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXz4gFIJhqc

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

lol haha pretty funny
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Deleted

Haha, awesome one

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Renshe
    I like it when shamans try and thunderfuck me, and I just turn around mid-air, get back on the ledge and roflwtfpwn them (unless they're good :P)
    As a Deathknight I can tell you its way more fun to Deathgrip the shaman and have him fall to his death as well ! Don't always manage it though, but when you do, oh the feeling!