10man HM staff or mh/oh?

Ok..so I have 10man HM Abracadaver..and 10man HM chief staff...keep one of these guys or take the 10man HM Scourgelord's Baton/Frost Needle?

Current Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...st&cn=Kuromaki

10+ Year Old Account

Re: 10man HM staff or mh/oh?

As Destruction, stacking more spellpower is more effective than spreading stats around, so I'd go with the MH/OH. Same with Demo. For Afflic I'd be tempted to take the Chieftan's staff.

Personally I'm using 1h+offhand. simply becaurse if I want to go for the BIS affiliction warlock gear I need to have a weapon with hit rating

Probably should have clarified that my main spec is affliction. Was only in destro at time of post bc 10man was on saur jr. And they needed my shadowfury

15+ Year Old Account

You should force an update on your forum sig then.

Heroic Maghari's is very good, but keep in mind that the two items you'd be using for MH/OH both have hit. Going over the cap substantially makes Maghari's the better choice, but if you have equal gear to swap and drop the hit back down then do that.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka
    As Destruction, stacking more spellpower is more effective than spreading stats around, so I'd go with the MH/OH. Same with Demo. For Afflic I'd be tempted to take the Chieftan's staff.
    I wouldn't totally agree that its not good for Demo. With 3 gem slots, +81 sp enchant and the extra 150 spirit I find it a bigger boost in SP than the 25m Normal/10m HardMode MH/OH. Not to mention haste is better than crit past 34-35% for demo in most cases (150 haste is /drool worthy imo). Fortunately with my current gear setup hit isn't an issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    You should force an update on your forum sig then.

Heroic Maghari's is very good, but keep in mind that the two items you'd be using for MH/OH both have hit. Going over the cap substantially makes Maghari's the better choice, but if you have equal gear to swap and drop the hit back down then do that.
    Which is why I was thinking of keeping either Abracadaver or Maghari. Because I'm over hit now just because of gear..so I don't need the hit increase from MH/OH