Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Would Someone Please Think Of The Gnomes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Szyrex
    Gno. I won't.. See wut I did thar?
    actually, no. other than making an idiot out of yourself by posting that see wut bullshit...

Without my gnomish engineering, I couldnt watch naked females Night Elves that make me jizz or teleport myself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear
    Speaks well of the education level of the Goblins.
    The Goblins are actually the most intelligent race on Azeroth. The problem was that what gave them the intelligent also made them mentally instable.

Goblins care only about funcionality. The sappers blow up themselves so their allies have an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi
    actually, no. other than making an idiot out of yourself by posting that see wut bullshit...
    People always try to be "the cool and funny guy" on forums

Part of the problem with Gnomes is that their racial Escape Artist (which was useful at one time), was completely outdone by the Human racial which does everything the Gnome racial does and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive
    How fucking ridiculous does it look to have a gnome tanking something big like onyxia?
    Which race makes Onyxia look smaller? She's still gigantic.

10+ Year Old Account

Gnomes are good for a great many things. football, gnome-kebabs, gnomeburgers.....

Goblin engineering is DESIGNED to blow stuff up. Gnomish engineering you never know if it will help or just destroy everythign in a 25 kilomter radius.

Cant wait to create my goblin alch/engi in cata.....DrSteel<Army of Toy Soldiers>

10+ Year Old Account

As somebody that loves to play as Gnomes, I'll drop my 2 copper pieces in.

Most people (not all of course) that I meet that also play Gnomes are some of the friendliest people I've met. It just feels like Gnomes attact nicer and more helpful players. There is also the irony thing, having a Gnome tank something like Onxyia is just epic. Third, NERD RAGE! I mean seriously, there are people that nerd rage all over the place when killed by a Gnome, it's hilarious! My most memorable moment in this regard was while in Hellfire, I saw a flagged BELF DK and ripped him to shreds. I think used a Cro's Apple to make it look like I just crushed his head on his corpse. (He hadn't released yet) He ended up logging and made a level 1 Alyl side and went BALLISTIC about Gnomes with insults yadda yadda. It was hilarious!

So yea, go ahead and make fun of us. Most Gnomes don't really care that much because in the end, most Gnome players don't take stuff so serious. I'm having fun and there is nothing you can do about it! HUZZAH!

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

10+ Year Old Account

Gnomes are an awesome race. That being said you (the OP) don't need to make yet another cry baby post about leaked alpha info. It's pathetic that when something is just sitting there with no context some QQers will come out of the woodwork and bitch about it.

Actually there might be something to what the OP said.
    what if the Troggs and Leper gnomes did become more like each other, they're both titan creations after all.
    would that make these new ugly things the new big problem in Gnomeregan?
    anyway, we should name them Gnoggs because that sounds awesome.

You people are the reason my character is a psychotic killer.

I am a gnome warlock. I am proud to be a gnome warlock. I make my guild laugh because I can make jokes about myself, or my fellow gnome guildies. We often joke that one day a third gnome will begin raiding with us, and we gnomes will FINALLY be able to open the doors around the raid instead of having to let others help us in. All you people who hate gnomes go ahead and hate, but remember that one day the meek shall inherit the earth. ONE DAY YOU WILL BOW BEFORE US AS WE STAND ON THE BACKS OF YOUR COWED AND DEFEATED ALLIES! MWAHAHAHAHA *Cough cough* >.> Yeah. I'm done now.

Quote Originally Posted by Szyrex
    Gno. I won't.. See wut I did thar?
    Yes, I do.
    Hakuna matata.

I hate goblin totems.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

10+ Year Old Account

Gnomes are a joke, only classes they look good in are caster classes, give the melee classes to the real races.

Deleted

Gnome warriors - A 2 feet tall person wielding two huge 2h weapons coming towards you with the rage in his eyes, oh the horror! And protection gnomes, they're 100000 times smaller than some bosses and their shields are bigger than themselves, how cool is that

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX
    gnomes = annoying talking buttplugs.
    Why is it that something is always going up someone's butt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    Warcraft Census is as reliable as a Mujaheddin swearing to you he came to the U.S to visit the awesome landscapes in there.
    Which is still more reliable than random forum posters.

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus1838
    Now as most people have deducted Gnomes are now even more of a joke, with the introduction of the Gnobolds, or the Proto-Gnome.
    Haven't seen any references yet of this ? Link ?

Only thing I noticed are the rather different Kobolds on the front page, so if that's what you're referring to, maybe the existing ones get simply replaced by these.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

who likes gnomes at all?

remove them altogether and give Alliance another cool race.
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating