How the Twillight Hammer got Onyxias head back.

Little story i made, enjoy!

King Varian Wrynn: So what brought you to seek audience with me, the king?
    Disguesed Twillight Hammer Cultist: Your Majesty, im a scientist, and im currently making a diabolical plan...erhm... project on dragon heads.
    Varian: And What do you want from me?
    Twillight: Me, and my fellow cultist friends...uhm..research team would be really greatful if you could give us some dragonheads. Completly unidentified dragonheads that you may have lying around. We are not thinkig of any particular head.
    Varian: Hmm...Dragon head....did i have any dragon heads....?
    Twillight: To be more specific, any black dragon head would be appreaciated my king. We are not looking for any particulary head tho.
    Varian: Dragon heads..nah i dont think i have any.
    Twillight: Are you sure? When i think of it, it would be great if it was a black female dragon head.
    Varian: No, i got nothing.
    Twillight: Any black female dragon who is a daugther of a dragonflight leader and whose name begins with an "O" would be really great! Were not looking for a special identified one tho.
    Varian: Now when you talk of it, i do remember slaying a dragon like that. I think i placed the head on a wall in my living room.
    Twillight: Would your kind Magesty maybe donate this to my evil intentions...erhm, science project?
    Varian: I dunno about that...i was kinda gonna impress jaina with that head...
    Twillight: I will pay you.
    Varian: Still not enough.
    Twillight: can i trade it with a blue dragon head?
    Varian: Nah, the black color goes really well with the color of the room....
    Twillight: Can i trade it with this kermit the frog costume?
    Varian: Its a deal. Pleasure doing buissness with you. May i ask you exactly what youre gonna do with this head?
    Twillight: Oh, nothing intressting really....no evil ritual of reviving or anything. No gross cultist shit or whatever. I have no connection with Deathwing what so ever. And i did not pee in the moonwell.
    Varian: Okay whatever you say! You have a good day.
    Twillight: No, you have a good day, sir.

Also see:
    Why Shadowmourne doesnt have a special title
    The Tirion and Bolvar dialogue - what really happened
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Re: How the Twillight Hammer got Onyxias head back.

I want to laugh at it...but meh

Mehhh.. the only bit i found funny is Kermit the frog.
    Incase people wondered, this is how it will most likely happen
    [Banned for posting Cataclysm Leaks]

7/10
    Cake!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tazojin
    thats probably a gnome trying to summon a demon.. again..

Not really all that funny, to be brutal.

But yes, it seems to me Onyxia is going to get saved by an attack on Stormwind. Not that it makes sense, however, because if you could just bring someone back to life by saving their body, then every bad guy, including the Lich King, would be rezzed over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    thats probably a gnome trying to summon a demon.. again..
    Gnome warlocks: The downfall of humanity. Who could have guessed?

WTF are you talking about. I gave Onyxia's head to Thrall! It's in Orgrimmar. Well it was... We put it on a spike by the front gate to show it off. Was all great for a while but then it vanished! Maybe that was Deathwing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by Thesphinx

But yes, it seems to me Onyxia is going to get saved by an attack on Stormwind. Not that it makes sense, however, because if you could just bring someone back to life by saving their body, then every bad guy, including the Lich King, would be rezzed over and over.
    But why would you constantly bring back a bad guy?
    Bad Guy 1 and Bad Guy 2.
    1 wants to kill everything, 2 wants to rule everything.
    Bad Guy 2 dies, Bad Guy 1 benefits.
    Bad Guy 1 dies, Bad Guy 2 benefits.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesphinx

Maybe she will be like the frostwryms in northrend with no memory of there past lives. but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Atica
    And i did not pee in the moonwell.
    made me smile. A little!

Quote Originally Posted by Siar
    Doesn't this violate the NDA?
    Now it does. So why did you bump it?
    Agh!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1988
    1,That's my English name.It just like foreiners in China would like to get a chinese name.Is it very strange?
    2,Farmer should be fucked? Do you all guys hate Farmer? Yes I tell you I am a farmer.So what?
    3,Someone said this is just a scam.You wanna me say looking for girls? That I post this is for improving my English not for finding girls.........
    Wait... What?

We were talking about this in guild chat the other day. Our theory ended up with Onyxia's return being connected to the warlock that you now hand in her head to in Stormwind.
    Opinions are like assholes, we've all got one of 'em...

Sorry, but not that funny tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    Yeah he did well in the arenas, but he was forced to do it against his will.
    Quote Originally Posted by waddlez
    to be fair, anyone who wants to pvp in wrath (or tbc) is forced to arena against our will too

stop qqing varian, we are all a part of the struggle

They got it the same way we got it inside stormwind:they stuffed the head down their backpack obviously.

nothing! they don't get onyxia's head back. ever. how do you get these silly ideas. *pats down ground to remove all traces*

Quote Originally Posted by tazojin
    Mehhh.. the only bit i found funny is Kermit the frog.
    [Banned for posting Cataclysm Leaks]
    well crap!!! *edits out everything*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I flew into Stormwind and stole it.

Honestly, the imaginations on some folks...
    God; I hate you people.

Actually from what i came to understand blizz is playing Onys death as if she was never alive in WoW, and that Varian already had her killd and her head as a trophy.

Somone mentiond in a thread a while back how parts of the new Stormwind lookd like it was attackd with fire and claw marks.

Possibly a raid of dragons stormnd in and took it. Maybe it was Nef or Deathwing himself.

I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nöx
    They got it the same way we got it inside stormwind:they stuffed the head down their backpack obviously.
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...adofOnyxia.jpg

I wonder how it fit the backpack... xD
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)