Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WTF moments with ppl tht jump factions...

Quote Originally Posted by RAUBEZ
    once we were in a random heroic
    and this female blood elf paladin keeps going on and on about "heroism" the whole fucking run
    and if you're a horde you call it bloodlust so this was obviously someone who had either faction changed or had 1 random horde alt(which mysteriously happen to be blood elf )

anyway finally I snapped and went something like "STFU YOU FUCKING ALLIANCE ******, ITS CALLED BLOODLUST GO FACTION CHANGE BACK YOU PATHETIC SACK OF ****"

hopefully a lesson was taught. Not welcome.
    Oh, a lesson was taught alright... just not the one you're thinking.
    Winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I lose, I take the cash and I take the respect!

and this female blood elf paladin keeps going on and on about "heroism" the whole fucking run
    and if you're a horde you call it bloodlust so this was obviously someone who had either faction changed or had 1 random horde alt(which mysteriously happen to be blood elf )

anyway finally I snapped and went something like "STFU YOU FUCKING ALLIANCE ******, ITS CALLED BLOODLUST GO FACTION CHANGE BACK YOU PATHETIC SACK OF ****"

this other time in lowbie BGs me and some female blood elf hunter was guarding flag in WSG
    and I solo'd 3 alliance invanders and she killed the fourth
    I said something like "hahaha alliance are so pathetic" and so she said "yeah... but night elves are cool"
    obvious faction reroller is obvious. Let that bastard have a piece of my mind as well
    You got to a point that you snapped on a person because he/she was used to the opposite faction in a video game, and calling him/her in awful names because of old habbits?
    And you refer to alliance as actual persons you truely hate?

Your kind of people never stop to amaze and infuriate me at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew
    This seems fictitious...
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    WTH man? You could have just corrected him/her calmly....It makes you seem like a "pathetic pile of shit"
    Wow, so you flame him/her for having an opinion? Dude, you need to get your head fixed.

God its people like you that make me hate being horde...
    Its people like you that ruin the world. Censor this, dont say it like that.. blah, blah, blah.

Although agressive, i found his post very funny. You can imagine a little green man hopping up and down spewing smoke from his ears.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolfe
    Its people like you that ruin the world. Censor this, dont say it like that.. blah, blah, blah.

Although agressive, i found his post very funny. You can imagine a little green man hopping up and down spewing smoke from his ears.
    I dont mind bad language I use it frequently but I would never say it to insult someone over something so small and pathetic.

You may have found it funny, I kinda felt a little sick.

15+ Year Old Account

this other time in lowbie BGs me and some female blood elf hunter was guarding flag in WSG
    I said something like "hahaha alliance are so pathetic" and so she said "yeah... but night elves are cool"
    obvious faction reroller is obvious. Let that bastard have a piece of my mind as well
    I always call it heroism even on my horde characters. So 8)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel61616
    Well, for me the closest thing to a WTF moment I'm seen or heard would have to be the other day when I was lvling my undead priest in the Barrens.

I was running around killing raptors when all of a sudden someone got on the General chat and said, "I saw some Horde near the Crossroads". I know it could be a common screw up (somehow) but I just couldn't stop laughing.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andymion
    Not sure what this has to do with faction changing. There are plenty of idiots in the game, on either side.
    cause most the WTF moments iv had has been with ppl that either faction changed or re=rolled....most of the ppl i play with that has re=rolled has been pretty cool. but some of em just have moments where i cant help but say...WTF...u are right though there are idiots on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by zolok.
    lvng ot vtal lttrs in wrds is fr col kds oly ppl
    my braaaaaaiiiinnn!
    also not sure why people get so upset about heroism/bloodlust or silly kids who faction change... highfive for a silly thread!

sig by Shyama

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1261
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Emee
    my braaaaaaiiiinnn!
    also not sure why people get so upset about heroism/bloodlust or silly kids who faction change... highfive for a silly thread!
    *high fives*

what the hell boy,you got abused irl?

either anger issues or a 15 year old cool horde

ive seen some ppl calling for bloodlusts to as alliance but i dont care since i do understand what they want

bloodlust is indeed a horde ability aftera all

Quote Originally Posted by Emee
    my braaaaaaiiiinnn!
    im not upset by them at all. there's just moments i have to say WTF and laugh

I was doing some 5man on my Horde Shammy, and some dps kept yelling "hero!!!11" "HEROOO!!!" "stupid shamans they never use it"

???

After we finished I thought about it for awhile, oh he must have meant Bloodlust :

Im use to seeing "BL BL BL" or "LUST!!!"
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&cn=Stumbelline

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbelline
    I was doing some 5man on my Horde Shammy, and some dps kept yelling "hero!!!11" "HEROOO!!!" "stupid shamans they never use it"

???

After we finished I thought about it for awhile, oh he must have meant Bloodlust :
    Kek.

Absolutely tremendous work you did there! I'm sure you brightened your whole group's day, and certainly helped the pally get in tune with how horde does things quite professionally and efficiently.

Sarcasm aside, I used to have hope that one day, people will be nice to each other (even on the internet ^^)... Somehow that hope is fading :-\

OT: Had an officer in my previous guild that cleaned out the gbank one Sunday morning when no one was around, and transferred to alliance. Conveniently he kept the same name after the swap... git :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe
    Sarcasm aside, I used to have hope that one day, people will be nice to each other (even on the internet ^^)... Somehow that hope is fading :-\
    I am nice to other people(apart from guys like G.N.E.R.D Rager above):O

Deleted

AARRGH!!! my eyes... bleeding...

My alliance is my main, I rolled a horde alt during TBC so all I've ever known it as was heroism, I knew bloodlust was the equivelant but having raided about 2 years saying and hearing heroism, it's stuck. I do however try and call it lust on horde and hero on alliance, but sometimes during the heat of a fight I just say whatever comes to mind first, so I end up saying lust on alliance and hero on horde :S

Never met someone who would rage so bad about something so insignificant, mostly all I get is "Lol, spot the alliance!"

I think you have issues, please for the good of human kind, stop interacting with other people.

I think I understand the basis of this thread, and will attempt to contribute.
    I faction changed my rogue to alli (to gank my friends, ofc).
    After I did this, I was crusing around Northrend looking for a couple who I knew were nearby.
    After ganking them twice, I wanted to log out and flew into the Horde city by AN and Old Kingdom not thinking I was alliance.

I was like WTF when I got attacked and eventually killed inside the inn before I could log out.

whenever I play an alli toon, I have a habit of passing through Horde towns and I always forget.