Sea Creatures (old gods?)

Awhile back myself as well as some others chatted about the sea creature in Darkshore, at the masters glaive, and whats its significanace could be. Well, now it seems the twilight are attempting a possible ressurection? I didnt really care about this HOWEVER why is there an exact same creature in the middle of the Twilight Highlands? This place appears to be nowhere near water. Old gods?

Im a nub when it comes to forums and couldnt figure out how to put the picture here, so i put linksssss

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ghlands_18.jpg <--- Highlands

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...rkshore_41.jpg <--- Darkshore

Now that I look at the darkshore one again im pretty sure those are horde banners. Hmm. Discuss.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Re: Sea Creatures (old gods?)

Im guessing they are giant faceless ones

it where officers from the old gods

Guessing Twilight's Hammer banners, a marine sea God would be awesome imo ^^

Looks very much like a facless one.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I see no Horde banners...only torn Twilight Cultist's tents.

lol you all think they are faceless ones because they are fossils............. dont expect a face to be easily noticable. Look closely on both of their heads, you can clearly see where two eyes go.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Its the same skeleton giant from different camera angles. Just look at it closely.

This is the same Master Glaive
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    Its the same skeleton giant from different camera angles. Just look at it closely.

This is the same Master Glaive
    Blizzard uses the same models all the time, lol this is no where near the same spot and is in fact on complete different continents. Thats the point of the discussion..... Why is there a sea creature identical in the Twilight Highlands?

Because it was moved there.........

1) Old Gods and their armies were defeated prior to Sundering and Cataclysm, so originally, Twilight Highlands may have been below water level or right on the beach.

2) these skulls look very much like faceless ones, especially the new models of them. Old Gods are know to be able to grant immortality to certain their servants (Ossirian in lore is immortal, as long as he is near pilons). Maybe these creatures were high-ranking servants of the Old Gods and were granted immortality, so Titans had to stick giant swords (although Titans called them "toothpicks" =)) into them, to keep them "dead". I suppose Twilight's Hammer attempts to remove the swords from creatures, to bering them back to life and we'll see quests to stop them from doing so.
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

Why do you guys think the titans were so huge? The watchers in Ulduar are about titan size imo, and they could comfortably wield the thing in the head as a sword. why would the titans build the structures the size they did if they were much bigger than the watchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anielin
    Why do you guys think the titans were so huge? The watchers in Ulduar are about titan size imo, and they could comfortably wield the thing in the head as a sword. why would the titans build the structures the size they did if they were much bigger than the watchers.
    firstly, titans are called "colossal", secondly, C'Thun was the only Old GOd to kill a titan. Doubt it would be such an accomplishemnt, if titans weren't very large. I mean, Old Gods are insanely powerful magically and physically. I doubt a titan would withstand might of an Old God if he didn't match the OG in both strength of muscle and magic.

I'd guess that titans can change their size at will and the more powerful of them are bigger than lesser ones.
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

Titans were not going around fighting old gods 1vs1. They fought in groups/armies, individually titans were much more powerful that mortal races today. But it required their combined might to fight old gods. The titans beat the old gods because they were stronger as a group than the old gods.

Remember we have only fought old gods as they we relatively weak, the titans fought them at their peak.

It seems as though they are digging up the thing near masters glaive... might be an old god might not. I find it cool/ where is the dude with the picture of the loading screen? That resembled one of those

15+ Year Old Account

It's probably an example of phasing, in some way. I'm unsure how it'd work.

Some things might look odd - as sandboxes or Alpha itself won't be able to demonstrate it.

Or, Titans created a series of identical weapons imbued with a special sort of magic to kill these guys in particular. Who knows.