How good is NMIC?

How good is NMIC when you can roll corr the whole fight? Is it > than DFO+Spyglass? BiS in that situation? Does the rolling effect work when simming it?

Re: How good is NMIC?

on fights where you can pull off 100% corruption uptime
    dfo/NMIC

on all others
    dfo/phlyactery

you technically only have to be able to roll cor for 3 minute intervals

Thanks

A decent sim should take the rolling into effect.
    Providing you can keep it rolling, then it is superior to the other 10 man trinkets.
    The heroic versions though are comparable enough if not superior so will be of a lot more benefit when you cannot keep the rolling crit, which is more likely on the heroic mode fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatonlb
    on fights where you can pull off 100% corruption uptime
    dfo/NMIC

on all others
    dfo/phlyactery
    This was entirely true before the buff to phylactry, now however heroic phylactry does beat NMIC even in fights where you keep it rolling. Personally I don't think I'd use NMIC over the normal version of NMIC either- sure it's 10 or so more dps, but chances of you synching all the other things up properly are reduced noticably.

Agreed, I didn't mean anything heroic. If you have access to heroic gear, you probabaly know the answer already.