Thread: Al'akir?

Al'akir?

Al'Akir can transform himself into a whirlwind every 10 minutes, and remain in this form for a fairly long duration. Gargantuan or smaller creatures may be injured when caught in the whirlwind, and/or lifted into the air. A creature that can fly has a higher chance than others to escape the whirlwind. It too, will very likely be injured. He can eject any creatures whenever he wishes, depositing them wherever the whirlwind happens to be. He prefers doing this over the sides of cliffs, or from very high altitudes.

If the base touches the ground, it creates a swirling cloud of debris, known to most as a tornado. This cloud is centered on the elemental, and it will obscure all vision. It is difficult to cast a spell from near or within the tornado
    Quoted from Wowwiki.com

i just thought i should share this to others, anyone else who thinks this tornado has something to do with Al'akir?

"Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Al'akir?

it has stuff to do with him, since all of the devastation is from deathwing emerging AND the elemental lords having free reign again. all the fire, yeah, that's from ragnaros. the flooding? neptulon. so it's safe to assume all the swirly fancy ass clouds are from al'akir.
    BfA Beta Time

Im gonna say yes to this aswell! I see no reason why we wouldent see more of Al'akir now with eveything else happening!.. Cataclysm.. Listen to the name.. The face of azeroth is gonna change, we already have proof of that.. The titans and the rest of the gods and whatnot are gonna be busy!

Im calling, we're in for a treat!

Pff this is gonna be epic.

Things like this are what happen when you bust a hole from the elemental plane into Azeroth. Cataclysmic phenomina are cataclysmic.

Well, we are visiting the Skywall, ala boub's pics, so I would guess we'll get to see all four of the Elemental Lords in Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You know why I'm rerolling Goblin? Because they're nasty, sinister, and willing to do ANYTHING for whatever they believe in. For most Goblins, that's money, and for the bildgewater goblins, that's the Horde. This includes everything up to and including blowing themselves to hell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    it has stuff to do with him, since all of the devastation is from deathwing emerging AND the elemental lords having free reign again. all the fire, yeah, that's from ragnaros. the flooding? neptulon. so it's safe to assume all the swirly fancy ass clouds are from al'akir.
    what i meant was that i think it might be Al'akir himself
    "Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "