Leveling with a mage...

Affliction does not seem to jive as well with my cousin who is leveling his mage. My dots barely tick before stuff is dead. Should I spec destro?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Leveling with a mage...

you just answered your own question.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Well that depends n a couple things. The best way to level anything with a lock is to have the lock lay waste to everything, and the mage loots stuff. However, another good way to level is you go crazy over here, and your mage friend kills a mob or two over there. Warlocks and mages don't work well when fighting the same mobs. However, if your mage friend specs fire, and you destro, you can kill stuff decently fast and spend time drinking/eating together. What you don't want is to be drinking while a frost mage is having no mana problems...

bottom line: aff is by far the best unless you like killing stuff one at a time with your mage friend...

15+ Year Old Account

Depends on the quest. If I were killing 15 harvesters in westfall, I'd nuke them together. If I were killing X of Defias Pillagers and Y of the other one, I'd take out the groups of 3+ together, each nuking a different target.

If I were gathering 8 bales of hay for the farmer, I'd split up. If I were needing 8 goretusk livers, and you can only loot one per corpse, I'd split up.

R.I.P. YARG