Thread: Change of heart

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Change of heart

Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark
    If you play and view the game from the alliance stand point you wouldnt truly see the goblins as a "horde" race...that is till now.
    I've played this game from an Alliance perspective and I've always seen Goblins as a "neutral, Horde leaning" race.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotarian
    uh both trolls and goblins were used for the horde about the same time tauren were later yes but trolls were introduced into wc2 just like goblins were
    My mistake then, apologies.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by roxomega
    has blizzard posted any back story for why they can make freakin roads/cars/enough smog to kill us all and the steamies cant/dont
    I for one will thoroughly enjoy both my Goblin and Worgen alts since they bring a bit of the 'savage' Horde to the Alliance, and some fun, comical (and explosiveness) to the Horde.
    Is Gnomish Engineering really that different to Goblin Engineering?

They both make cars, planes, robots and tanks, yet apparantly its so wrong for Goblins to make roads? Hell Gnomeregan is just one huge engineered city, pumping out poison gases and radiation while Kezan was just a city where engineering was so heavily used it creates loads after loads of black smog.

If Gnomes got the chance im pretty sure they would have made roads and such, just like the Goblins.

The only difference is Goblins solve their problems with explosives while Gnomes solve their problems by using wacky schemes (which generally make it worse half the time)
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

I'm rolling Worgen, but I know for sure that Goblins are 100x better...