New Dk spell found in item database, I think

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/57532/eye-of-acherus/

Is this the spell we used in the DK starting zone or did we get an eye of kilrog type of new ability?

Re: New Dk spell found in item database, I think

that is actually for the quest in the starting zone, the one where you hafta go and get data on the buildings, cant remember the name

New sentry totem lul
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

that is actually for the quest in the starting zone, the one where you hafta go and get data on the buildings, cant remember the name
    Nah just checked it out the buffs descriptions not even close ingame to the spell listed in the link plus the one in the link has a cost of 1 frost rune so it appears to be a new spell

That eye had much more hp.
    and new sentry totem spell lulz

This has been in the DB for quite some time. It was meant to be added in WotLK but it was one of the spells that didn't make it past the alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowulf
    That eye had much more hp.
    and new sentry totem spell lulz
    my bad. i dont want a goddamn sentry totem

15+ Year Old Account

What Drethek said. I had asked about this on IRC one night and someone mentioned it was on wowhead as well ( they thought it was the start quest one ) but one of the comments pointed out it was simply a spell that Blizz decided we didn't need.

they were right. now if we gt an eye of killrogg thing going on.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

This was a spell that has been around since wotlk alpha. It never made it in game.

It probably is just still there.

Pointless spell is pointless.