Thread: predators

predators

This looks like its based around the first one
    & it looks bloody good too
    http://www.predators-movie.com/

Re: predators

i have a good feeling about this movie too

its basically a straight sequel to the 1st movie written by Robert Rodriguez when he was a film student.

cast and story is decent too.

not saying it'll be a huge blockbuster but it could be worth a watch.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Looks pretty good. I can't wait to see it.
    Former God of Uther server and the best WoW player ever.
    Techbot says: Techbot is sensitive and those words hurt my ears. :[ Please be nice to me. I just want to help.

the director of the movie is the director of sin city .then all i ahve to say is:HELL YEAH BABY!
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Oh so excited, later this year — Robocop 8. Aaand Teenage Mutant NINJA Turtles 11. And maybe Jaws 6. And... Um... Whatever.

Now all I have to ask is..
    Will it play out like Predator or the balls up that is Predator2?

Here's hoping it's more reminiscent of Predator..

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath
    Oh so excited, later this year — Robocop 8. Aaand Teenage Mutant NINJA Turtles 11. And maybe Jaws 6. And... Um... Whatever.
    you just picked many of the worst movie titles out there and you compare them to predator that has only 2 movies(i dont count alien vs predator movies).sure predator 2 it wasnt good BUT it wasnt that bad as the movies that you metioned above.it was better than those.Also the director is one of the best for those types of movies.Also this is the 3rd movie featuring only the predator monster after many years.So your statement doesnt make sense.
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!