Thread: Arena targets

Arena targets

Hello,

Here is the deal...
    I'd like a macro that targets one of the arena targets(lets say arena1) and casts polymorph, but with the modifyer [ctrl] held down it'll cast rank1 frostbolt instead. Pretty simple! But how would it look like?

One button for each arenatarget 1-3.

Thanking you in advance!

/m

Re: Arena targets

Would be something like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@arena1,nodead] Polymorph;[@arena1,mod:ctrl,nodead] Frostbolt(Rank 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Out of curiousity, why would rank 1 frostbolt be used.
    Not like you get the mana saving anymore from downranking.
    Life-tap, and maybe something with a reduced duration would be a few of the rare cases where it was still useful, but that one I cannot figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Rank 1 of frostbolt is casting 1.5sec and highest rank 3sec. If its talented you can get it to 1sec as far as I remember. Mostly used for slowing effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Thanks a lot for the help!

Rank1 is used for quick debuff fodder to cover the polymorphs in arena.

Having the macros is way faster than manually selecting targets when it gets harsh...

/m