Leveling as Resto?

Ive noticed my leveling has grown significantly slower since i hate northrend. should i stick to ele while I level or switch to resto for dungeons and soloing content?

Re: Leveling as Resto?

Dual talent, elemental for solo and resto for dungeons, that is what I did and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Njae
    Dual talent, elemental for solo and resto for dungeons, that is what I did and it worked fine.

Or enh for solo. Leveling as ele was so terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii

Or enh for solo. Leveling as ele was so terrible.
    Easier with elemental / resto since while leveling you use basicly the same gear for both.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Njae
    Easier with elemental / resto since while leveling you use basicly the same gear for both.
    This is what I did, enhance might be a little easier to solo but if you do ele/resto it saves carrying around a whole other offspec in your bag

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cynire
    Ive noticed my leveling has grown significantly slower since i hate northrend. should i stick to ele while I level or switch to resto for dungeons and soloing content?
    Once you get Lava Burst ele leveling gets a lot easier.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

After leveling two different classes to 80 recently, I can tell you that PvP is probably the fastest way to get to 70-80. Just keep queing for the call of arms weekend bg and you will def hit a few levels regardless of spec. Otherwise, I would definetly recommend going resto as dungeons are the next best option, and you will have minimum downtime between ques.