Battleground Addons

Im leveling an healadin alt trough bg's and was wondering what addons i should be using?
    travel at the speed of light!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Battleground Addons

you don't really need add-ons to level or do BGs while leveling...

leveling is when you get to learn your class, using add-ons kind of diminishes that.
    BfA Beta Time

But you *will* be using addons in the endgame, might as well get used to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestis
    But you *will* be using addons in the endgame, might as well get used to them.
    What he said ^

Currently I use DeadlyBossMod but here is a list of BG mods:
    Quartz casting bars.
    Gladius for arenas.
    SpellFlash telling you how to play your character.
    PowerAuras which is a HUD.
    I know arena isn't until 80 but it's just a list of some mods for level 80 PvP.

sweet, thanks guys
    travel at the speed of light!

I use AlarBGHelper, it's a nice little addon and it helped me a lot in low level bgs.

Also, first post .

Deadly Boss Mods (DBM), which is more than likely to be used end game anyway, will provide timers on the capture or progress during most battlegrounds.
    As an alternative, try Capping which offers a simpler solution with largely the same features, plus a clickable target for the enemy, or friendly flag carriers during eots/wsg.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The only addons you'll find extremely useful in BGs is Grid (or healbot or vuhdo or any of that, though I use Grid so I dunno how useful the latter two are in BGs), DBM and Power Auras Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    The only addons you'll find extremely useful in BGs is Grid (or healbot or vuhdo or any of that, though I use Grid so I dunno how useful the latter two are in BGs), DBM and Power Auras Classic.
    Yea Ormula I pretty much agree with you.

I despise clicking but in battlegrounds its essential you get healbot, grid or something like that cant tab target 10-40 people no sir! DBM (Deadly Boss Mods) is good for timers on flag respawns, towers, graveyards and things like that.

I wouldnt suggest Power Auras because it makes you lazy and focus less on buffs/debuffs.

OmniCC or CoolDownCount will help they add a number over your spells on cooldown so its easier to see other than the spinny line lol.