Ready to start Arena?

Now I've done arena before on other toons, but this past season being geared is a must.

Trying to now do arena with my mage, I keep facing people with 1k+ rating when we just started.

So what are your thoughts? After losing a few matches badly, I have stopped arena atm and started to get more geared.
    Do you think this is enough?

(I know my partner has horrible gear, that's around where mine was before I started to gear and she hasn't been able to come on recently to do the same)

As soon as I know what gear lvl to shoot for, I help my partner get similarly geared.
    Also suggestions on what gear to upgrade to would be just fantastical.

Re: Ready to start Arena?

No. get all wrathful offpieces that u can witout rating, then you're ready. they're the most important pieces. (deadly belt wtf?)

you need rating for boots/belt..

just get wrathful ring + neck + bracers + cloak

relentless (245 i think? :S) boots + belt

and then full 232/251 of the set get and you should be fine

I forgot about that belt.... =P

I got it a long ass time ago but never started arena when everyone wasn't geared (bad idea), since then I replaced all my deadly to what I have today.

And by all the Wrathful, do you mean the neck, ring, back, and wrist?

And Is it required (or worth it for the extra days farming for the Honor) to replace the belt and shoes with the Relentless ones?
    (My atlas loot is telling me that they require rating for Wrathful)

Or should I do fine with out them?

Damn just did the math, about 268200 honor to get all those pieces.

I now kinda regret buying that back, belt, and boots when I did.

If I waited it would of been so much easier.

Your wrathful offpieces make things much easier. However, if you want to arena with the gear you're in, no one is stopping you. 95% of doing well in arenas comes from experience. The more you do it, the more you'll be that much better when you get the gear.

Deleted

[Banned for Trolling.]

Quote Originally Posted by Inserio
    u should spec ur mage destro and ur partner should be a holy hunter, he can cask healing sting on you and u can do fear + frost on all enemies.
    aleast this tactic worked for me, u can try it out, i also have a vid of this combo:

*Assumed Spam Link*
    Yea, I'm not going to fall for that.

Your generic retarded answer of specs, combined with your inability to spell "at least" and "cast" along with you not even writing out "Your" gave it away.

Edit: just looked at your post history, a collection of youtube links with retarded explanations of what should be shown, trolling, etc. has just proven my thought correct.

Deleted

ur are asking for help, Im trying to help u and then u dont accept it:S.

dude, what do you want. ??? clearly ur just a selfish filty wower

It's not all necessary to have the latest gear. A friend of mine went to 1800's on his full deadly mage with my brothers furious rogue with a great W:L ratio which if I recall was 5:1 for their gear.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix
    It's not all necessary to have the latest gear. A friend of mine went to 1800's on his full deadly mage with my brothers furious rogue with a great W:L ratio which if I recall was 5:1 for their gear.
    yeah, but ur bro is kungen , right? and that mage is that little asian farmer with nolife pvp skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    Your wrathful offpieces make things much easier. However, if you want to arena with the gear you're in, no one is stopping you. 95% of doing well in arenas comes from experience. The more you do it, the more you'll be that much better when you get the gear.
    This 1000x over. I used to think my gear was holding me back but now I realize I just sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix
    Ok, good to know.

Now if only I could somehow gear my friends lock so she doesn't have 0 resilience.

Her getting blown up in less time than it takes for me to cast poly (1.20 sec) forces me to attempt a 2v1 match (I have only been able to get 1 down and the other to 50% at my best)

Seeing that I can't, I'm going to replace my wrist first, then waist/boots, and so on until she's geared (or even slightly) to make it easier.

Thanks for the help.