Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Do you think 10mans will get legendaries this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Downup
    Legendary will be common as epic
    Artifact will be the new thing to aim for.
    not even close dude

also i think legendaries should be 25 only. even though 10-25 are supposed to be equal now. 25 has more people to deal with and more drama. also whos gunna run 25 man if its the same gear in 10 man with less of a hassle.

think of this from a real perspective, not the i only run 10 mans gimme a legendary perspective. 25 mans need to stay alive. 10 mans have equal gear now... ok great thats a good thing.

legendary items need to be 25 man only to give people an actual reason to run 25s

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag
    but it's possible that 10manners won't receive the legendary. unfair, but that's correct way, too.
    Correct under who's definition?

Yours?

lol
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

i hope not, but i wouldnt put it past blizz.
    honestly you cant say legendaries are a necessity for raids, they just give the player more than a normal item. so hopefully they will stay a 25man thing, lets just be blunt if 10mans get legendaries they wont really be legendary anymore would they.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

I honestly don't care if it drops in 10 mans or 25s. I think quest items for legendary quests should all be obtained through hard mode kills. Legendary items should be at least somewhat hard to obtain.

I certainly hope not.

10man=25man on difficulty/loot is already a very bad ideia since it will kill a lot of 25man guilds that strived for the highest and most difficult content. Why bother playing with 24 other guys, when you can just run through all the 10man content with a close-knit pack of friends? Less people to learn stuff, less people to dispute loot with, less hassles overall.

Giving 10man legendaries is just killing 25-man raiding guilds altogether.

40man in classic altough a pain sometimes, was EPIC. 25man was a hard change, but understandable... putting 10mans on the same terms as 25mans, with the same loot, and having the chance to get legendaries? Bleh, might aswell just make 5man raids, or single man content.

EWWW.

Legendaries for ferals would suck anyway. Why have an uber weapon that you don't show while on cat form? Or where weapon dmg doesn't count... I've played feral druid for a while, and altough they deserve one, it just wouldn't be appropriate.

Oh, and Druids (overall) already had the chance to use Sulfuras (seen it before...), Atiesh, and Val'anyr (through all the specs), and some classes haven't had the opportunity to use 1.

Caster DPS legendary? You could say Atiesh, but considering the low ammount that were completed, due to the release of BC before the majority of mid guilds could clear Naxxrammas regularly... they should get the next in line.

if 10 and 25 mans share the same lockout, they will HAVE to have legendaries attainable via both versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_ski
    if 10 and 25 mans share the same lockout, they will HAVE to have legendaries attainable via both versions.
    ooooo good point

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor
    Legendaries for ferals would suck anyway. Why have an uber weapon that you don't show while on cat form? Or where weapon dmg doesn't count... I've played feral druid for a while, and altough they deserve one, it just wouldn't be appropriate.

Oh, and Druids (overall) already had the chance to use Sulfuras (seen it before...), Atiesh, and Val'anyr (through all the specs), and some classes haven't had the opportunity to use 1.

Caster DPS legendary? You could say Atiesh, but considering the low ammount that were completed, due to the release of BC before the majority of mid guilds could clear Naxxrammas regularly... they should get the next in line.
    Who cares what the item looks like, it's the stats + usual procs included on orange weapons that is the big deal... and feral druids DO care about weapon DPS, who cares if the weapon is 2.0 speed with 10,000 DPS or 4.0 speed with 10,000 DPS, why does the actual Min to Max damage matter to you?

Can druids equip Sulfuras? Sure. Was it a viable option for us back then? NO. It didn't grant feral AP back then, it had pitiful strength, and a PROC THAT WE COULDN'T PROC IN FORMS AT THE TIME. So no, Sulfuras wasn't our legendary. Atiesh DID have FAP, but lets be real... it wasn't a feral druid weapon.

Next weapons should be an orange caster dagger and an orange polearm that reads: Druid, Hunter.

edit: Enhancement shamans could use some love too...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Laava
    Sadly, yes
    Why sadly? It's about time (if they will be available in 10) we get some fucking respect.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLNemesis
    Blizzard stated that 10 and 25 raids will drop the exact same gear but only in different quantities to even it out. But do you think that Blizzard will allow 10 mans to drop a legendary? For example should 25's be able to drop 2 legendaries and 10 mans drop only 1 legendary would that be fair or should only 25 drop legendaries
    nothing is going to drop legendaries, they're all going to be crafted now like in Wotlk

I'd be happy if 10's just got the stupid craftable materials out of raids. Even if they weren't a guaranteed drop each boss.

Deleted

I don't think Legendarys will be dropped anymore. I'm thinking more like questlines and shards. Most likely 25man will have a higher drop rate of these shards, but it wont change anything unless you'r a lewt whore. 25man guild will surely get legendarys faster than 10man guilds, but they will also have more people who need that item and one person with it wont make a huge difference as aposed to 10mans.

10+ Year Old Account

I sure as hell hope so, especially if they continue the trend of the crapton of extra content that Shadowmourne got.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

WoW 2014:
    Raids has gone 3 man; 1 healer 1 tank 1 DPS. 5 man, 10 man and 25 man is still doable and rewards the exact same stuff, however, as the amount of players raise the amount of gear, money and emblems will increase to keep it interesting.
    Sadly, people don't want to do the trade; one hand is tons of wipes, small mistakes by few people resulting in instant death, on the other you hand you have more gear, gold and emblems... But it doesn't matter when major patches are ~6 months between each other.
    Only few people raid 5 man. 10 man & 25 man is somewhat dead and only the high-end guilds raid this for the "world firsts", even though it doesn't even have achievements for it.

i hope so. i can't say that i've ever gotten a legendary or anywhere near getting one but it would only be fair if they want to make 10 and 25 man raids a bit more equal. i for myself like 10 man raids a lot more then 25 man. its just horrible to coordinate the extra 15 people just to get better loot out of the "same" bosses.

They should, but I could go either way tbh, and I plan on focusing on being 10 man only, becuase they are actually fun unlike 25s which are only fun some of the time, particularly when the ppl you carry regularly are out for the night. I wouldn't really say that Shadowmourne or Val'nyr were hard to get, they mostly just took time to collect shards for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkore11
    I think the 10 mans will get legendaries, and I also think that is completely ridiculous and that the legendaries should come from 25 man only.
    I think both will get it, but getting it on 25m will be faster (such as a quest where you have to kill 100 25m adds or 250 10m adds...or something)

To make it a bit more fair
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

it would be stupid to put a legendary in 10man, i dont care what people think. its not something you need to raid with, and it would remove the whole reason to do 25 player. sorry but i hate people who think 10mans are hard, 10man raids are simple since you have less people to screw things up. which make it easier compared to 25man raids.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo
    it would be stupid to put a legendary in 10man, i dont care what people think. its not something you need to raid with, and it would remove the whole reason to do 25 player. sorry but i hate people who think 10mans are hard, 10man raids are simple since you have less people to screw things up. which make it easier compared to 25man raids.
    10 mans are easier for some because your in 25 man gear facerolling through the fights. With 10 man there is no room for error, if you screw up/die it makes a massive dent in the raid. I do agree with you that you have less people to screw up, but you have, what 3 tanks in 25 man, if one dies you have the other to take his place on a 2 tank fight. In 10 man you have 2 tanks, if one dies your fucked and it will most likely result in a wipe. Why isn't it something we don't need to raid with, how are 25 mans better then 10. Get your elitist ass out of here.