Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Do you think 10mans will get legendaries this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo
    but you have, what 3 tanks in 25 man, if one dies you have the other to take his place on a 2 tank fight.
    Trust me, no 25man guilds have 3 tanks in a 2 tank fight...

Quote Originally Posted by Laava
    Sadly, yes
    Far as we know Cataclysm raiding wont be the same as Wotlk Raiding so keep those dumb coments away -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Quote Originally Posted by Izuria
    WoW 2014:
    Raids has gone 3 man; 1 healer 1 tank 1 DPS. 5 man, 10 man and 25 man is still doable and rewards the exact same stuff, however, as the amount of players raise the amount of gear, money and emblems will increase to keep it interesting.
    Sadly, people don't want to do the trade; one hand is tons of wipes, small mistakes by few people resulting in instant death, on the other you hand you have more gear, gold and emblems... But it doesn't matter when major patches are ~6 months between each other.
    Only few people raid 5 man. 10 man & 25 man is somewhat dead and only the high-end guilds raid this for the "world firsts", even though it doesn't even have achievements for it.
    putting your own comment in your sig is pretty pathetic

also you are probably 4/12 non-h, you shouldn't pretend to be elite

Responding to this as I feel like pointing out some obvious things.
    This is about WotLK raiding, as for Cataclysm I will wait before judging, but I highly doubt the two can be very balanced when compared to each other.

10 mans are easier for some because your in 25 man gear facerolling through the fights.
    In WotLK 10-mans so far have alot more simplified abilities now and then. Some examples are BQL air phase, heroic Deathwhisper ghosts. Lich King val'kyrs and heroic Putricide phase transitions. 10-mans are also alot more forgiving in especially dps, mainly due to them being balanced around limited amount of group utility. As a result a properly buffed group can have it very easy.

With 10 man there is no room for error, if you screw up/die it makes a massive dent in the raid.
    In 10-man losing one person is huge, but on 25-man losing a person tends to be more common.

but you have, what 3 tanks in 25 man, if one dies you have the other to take his place on a 2 tank fight.
    You don't go with 3 tanks to a 2 tank fight unless the mechanics make it unlikely for one of the tanks to survive and the enrage timer is forgiving. As of currently there are no fights like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea
    I don't think Blizzard is going back to the TBC method of 'straight-drop' legendaries.
    That being said, since when has two of the same item ever dropped from a boss?
    (Not including pieces of cloth, etc.)
    My guilds first LK kill on 10 man, 2x warmace of menethil dropped

10+ Year Old Account

Wasn't sure on the number of tanks don;t raid 25s, was basing that off of Marrowgar (i believe that's a 3 tank fight).

Yes, that I can admit. Many pugs do still go with 3 tanks and even if one dies they are likely to survive if healers catch up. On the other hand, similarly on 10-man if the other tank of the two dies you can still finish it.

I'll admit to not reading every single reply, so forgive me if this has been stated before. Having said that, it's something that needs to be stated multiple times anyway.

If the only reason people have for doing 25 man raids is better loot, then there is something wrong with 25 man raids. The only reason a guild should need for running 25 man raids is because they prefer to raid with more of their friends at once and progress as a guild. If that is not enough, then 25 mans are just not fun enough and need to be done away with entirely.

Simple as that.

40 main raids were not fing epic, and I wish people would stop saying that. Granted they would be better now(larger player base) 40 man raids were fing headaches and I am glad they are over. Besides its been 3 years since the end of them, time to move on and put them in the past. Legendary weapons should be crafted from boss drops in HEROIC MODE ONLY. Fuck all this 10/25 bs you people are crying about. Give it to the hardcore players regardless of how many people you raid with.

Quit fucking crying, when all this shit is said and done, your still going to be playing WOW. And if your not, STFU we don't need to hear your tears through your text because blizzard and the casuals made you quit.