Thread: Rerolling resto

Rerolling resto

Hello
    Ive been playing Feral tank all my time in lvl 80, and now i want to go resto and be able to raid 10 and 25 man icc.

Is there someone here that have a guide for getting healing gear from dungeons and raids ?

And if there is any tips please leave them in a comment here...

Thanks already

Re: Rerolling resto

Type in thedailydruid.com, No it's not a keylogger. It's a site where alot of usefull druid stuff are posted for all specs

I'd recommend Allison Robert's article on WoW.com. This article assumes you are geared enough to do heroics, though. If you don't have any resto gear whatsoever, you might want to look at her previous article which focuses on gearing up from normal dungeons, quests and reputation vendors.

www.treebarkjacket.com/restoguide

All you will ever need to know about restoing - till cata at least
    its long, much longer than your usual tanking/dpsing guide, but all of the info is good, useful, and sometimes necessary to doing a good job as a tree

10+ Year Old Account

well, you should keep on tanking untill you have all the emblem gear you need, and you wanna check out a good guide, maybe on this forums or even at youtube, try to be prepeared for atleast heroics, you cant do ICC instantly, if u play alot it will take you a week or two to get into icc. ;D
    85 Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jinî/advanced afk, not playing/gearing

85 Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Norruh/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    HOW HARD IS IT TO AVOID FIRE THAT COVERS HALF THE ROOM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU DONT SEE IT.

But i got the advantage there, i can get alot of people to run me through icc 10 and 25

10+ Year Old Account

Just look at the sticky for druid guides. There are a lot of amazing ones out there, but there are also some really bad ones. Look at a few different one and see what they agree with.

Besides that, the official WoW forums always have good guides and are 99% of the time right information.