10+ Year Old Account

Why can't I play in ultra graphics?

I have the recommended spec's if you guys can tell me what to upgrade or if something is wrong with my computer that would be extremely helpful. Thanks
    http://img704.imageshack.us/i/systemstuff.jpg/
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Re: Why can't I play in ultra graphics?

For ultra settings you would need better video card. BTW if you pass on recommended that doesn't mean u can run the game with graphics maxed out. It just tells you that u can run it atleast on medium. But yea you need better video card other things are Ok.

10+ Year Old Account

Thats what I was telling my GF and she was like Nuh Uh Our computer passes recommended it should run on ultra, and I was like Nuh Uh we need new video card. Then she slapped me for disagreeing with her :-\
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

You have a very low end gfx card, 2 generations old.

I'm surprised you can play the game at all (if you're doing any raids) due to the fact that you do not even have a dedicated video card. An nvidia 9100 is an onboard graphics card chipset that sucks up your CPU/RAM resources, decreasing your overall system performance. On top of which, an onboard graphics card is usually many times slower than just about any dedicated graphics card, even the low end ones.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely