Page 1 of 2
LastLast

best resto shaman combo in arena)

whant to start a new 2v2 team whats the best combo?

Re: best resto shaman combo in arena)

Warlock !

start 3vs3 and play rls :>

Ret paladin

Warlock in 2s.
    Rogue + Warlock/Shadow priest in 3s.

Destro or aff lock? I just started with an aff lock and we have done fine so far, but his lack of real burst looks like it will make us hit a wall at 1500.

Quote Originally Posted by pyg
    Destro or aff lock? I just started with an aff lock and we have done fine so far, but his lack of real burst looks like it will make us hit a wall at 1500.
    Affliction. And they aren't supposed to bring burst, afterall. :P
    Although, with bloodlust, eradication and 700+ haste (as he should have), and 3points into Bane (51/17/3), chugging those Shadowbolts into a Drain soul on a fully dotted target, when the other is Hex->fear->fear->fear->spell locked makes for quite some respectable damage.

Not that any opponent ever stands around and lets you do whatever you want, but you get the point.

how would he get 700+ haste in pvp gear? should it prioritized when gemming over sp? think he has around 3K sp in his pvp set but only like 25K hp.

Quote Originally Posted by pyg
    how would he get 700+ haste in pvp gear? should it prioritized when gemming over sp? think he has around 3K sp in his pvp set but only like 25K hp.
    http://www.chardev.org/?profile=392400
    That's gear that is by all means "reasonable" for any newly dinged warlock. Granted, I'm human. Also, I counted with Spellstone on. But one could also swap the SP-battlemaster trinket for a haste one, for another race that needs pvp-trinket. Also, those players might actually have good gear from pve et c.

Deleted

2v2:
    Affli lock
    Rogue

3v3
    RLS: Rogue, lock
    Shatterplay: Spreist, mage
    Spell cleaves: Mage, lock
    Owlplay: Moonkin, spreist

(The best is shatter + RLS for 3s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pearroc
    2v2:
    Affli lock
    Rogue

3v3
    RLS: Rogue, lock
    Shatterplay: Spreist, mage
    Spell cleaves: Mage, lock
    Owlplay: Moonkin, spreist

(The best is shatter + RLS for 3s)
    This is my 2's and 3's bitch right here.

Rogue restosham is waaay underrated in 2's, it's a hell of a lot of fun to play

Half man, Half amazin'.

Granted we just started playing 2v2 together but i guess my aff lock partner and i need to get some better strats down. Should he usually be going after healers or dps to start?

Deleted

warlock

protret pally or lock

Quote Originally Posted by pestra
    This is my 2's and 3's bitch right here.

Rogue restosham is waaay underrated in 2's, it's a hell of a lot of fun to play
    It's what I play, and it's god awful. But that's because my Rogue insists on playing Shadowdance-axes :P
    We farm Mage/priest easily tho.

WTB envenom rogue instead ;_;

I've had experiences in 2v2 as ele shammy and your best choice is destro lock or if not available a well skilled arcane (and maybe frost if you both rock at kiting) mage
    Still waiting for competitive PvP to not be a trainwreck...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    It's what I play, and it's god awful. But that's because my Rogue insists on playing Shadowdance-axes :P
    We farm Mage/priest easily tho.

WTB envenom rogue instead ;_;
    One of the most popular and higest rated comps in 2v2 for a shaman is a rogue. Just seems like your rogue might be a bit bad :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pearroc
    One of the most popular and higest rated comps in 2v2 for a shaman is a rogue. Just seems like your rogue might be a bit bad :P
    Ayeee, we've had alot of practise at what we do, and have our tactics down for nearly every comp :P

Hey, we once got murdered a couple of times by an enha shaman/combat rogue team who literally hex --> blinded pear, while i was purged/killing spreed

But yeah, Suggest to your rogue that maybe he try out master poisoner Muti/prep, works alot better for me personally ;-)

Half man, Half amazin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkman007
    I've had experiences in 2v2 as ele shammy and your best choice is destro lock or if not available a well skilled arcane (and maybe frost if you both rock at kiting) mage
    O'rly? Dont try to give people advice in something you clearly fail at yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Elovan
    I would punch you in the face if my fist could traverse the Internet.

Lock!