Moonkin pvp, haste and trinket Q

So i recently started some pvp on my bird, and dont really know what stat im going for, since i havent really seen anyone on my server.

So what trinket i can choose between is Reign of the dead(or battlemaster, just thought the extra dmg would be awesome) or Dislodged Foreign Object.

Pure spellpower for more dot N run action, or some haste to make me a super wrath cannon shootah ?

Also, getting any offsets with haste is a good idea? I was thinking of reaching soft haste cap, but then i remembered im missing haste talents and other buffs, so i dont know any more.

Hilfen bitte!

Re: Moonkin pvp, haste and trinket Q

DFO, DFO, DFO

Crit gear, and stack as much sp as you can.

At least that's how they do it on my battlegroup. Seems to work in 2s. I actually hardly ever see any cast, just trees/starfall, IS, MF....

Re: Moonkin pvp, haste and trinket Q

I agree with previous poster. Stack crit, that's what I did when I was getting started, after seeing some very effective chickens on the other side. Moonfire+insect Swarm+Starfall is a buttload of damage and all instant.

If you like to BG, I like to stick with starfire when you are in a group and not being focused.(after you get your instants out)
    From what I experienced, wrath drew heat to me like no other, since it painted a green glowing trail right back to me. But Starfire's animation is a bolt from the heavens, which usually made them take significantly longer to notice, find, and target me. (allowing me to get in more unhindered damage)

I only did a little 2v2 and 3v3 arena in Moonkin mode, so I don't have a lot of advice on that side. Seemed like the same stacking strat, and using Wrath more, since you aren't in groups big enough to worry about drawing heat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel
    Long story short, my voidwalker is borderline retarded.