Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How Much Health Will He Have?

Using my own calculations, I can determine that Sargeras, in the 5th expansion will have...

ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS

Deleted
    WE WILL HAVE OVER 9000! Well we actully have right now.
    But yaaaaano!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What does Dollars have to do with health? and I doubt any character will break 300k unbuff

Nice work on the graph Zeror. It does clarify a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    The differences in hp pools throughout Wotlk alone is *insane*. I mean, Naxx25 bosses pretty much have the same HP as ICC10 bosses on normal. We've gone a long ways since KT and his ~13mil hp pool to Heroic Arthas with 100 million.

Also, think about how much health WE will have? With the ICC butt at 15%, I'm sure there are some tanks that are already as high 90 or even 100k hp that are in BiS gear.
    BiS geared druids in ICC with 25% buff are still just barely breaking 90k health. But I'm fairly certain that given the numbers on the gear we're seeing already that 100k health unbuffed would be a reasonable (or possibly understated) start point for the first tier of raids in Cataclysm. Given that the JC only gems for stam are going from 51 to 126 that's about a 150% increase and the normal stam gems are going from 30 to 75 which is also a 150% increase...

Unbuffed with my stam gear on I sit at about 54-55k health in bear form right now (not quite full BiS, but I'm getting close). 150% increase would put me around 135k health. I've heard bears are getting a nerf in our stamina -> health ratio though.

858 million hp

---------- Post added 2010-07-02 at 12:38 AM ----------

had to spam 10 random posts for you guys, hope its worth it

couple more here: http://zyzski.com/cataclysm-beta-scr...ddy-deathwing/
    Last edited by zyZ; 2010-07-02 at 12:32 AM.

.....so what will sargeras be?!

Over 1 billion?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyZ View Post
    858 million hp
    had to spam 10 random posts for you guys, hope its worth it

couple more here: http://zyzski.com/cataclysm-beta-scr...ddy-deathwing/
    hmm that hurts 850M if it like all bosses you see in world encounters like when you saw lich king in some encounters then his hp will be a 10 man hp ... uhm no ty that goes abit way to far
    Last edited by mmoc90b269506a; 2010-07-02 at 06:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even though we are gaining a mere five levels, Blizzard have really pushed the numbers on our stats. They wanted each level to feel a lot more epic, so by the time we reach level 85, we will feel more powerful than the transition from level 70 to level 80.

Your speculation is something I would probably have concluded myself. 380 million health on heroic Deathwing doesn't seem all that farfetched. Take into account the mechanics of the fight and it is going to be one hell of a battle. I would go so far even, considering our gear shift, to say that the increase will be more than 300% over end-game WotLK (ie. heroic Arthas).

Let's be crazy for a moment and consider the stats increase. We're not sure what the modifiers will be exactly with the major changes to how stats will work, but it really does look like first-tier level 85 gear is going to be phenomenally better than first-tier (or even final-tier!) level 80 gear.

With this jump, we could conclude that Deathwing's health pool is going to be 450% greater than Arthas' (1 1/2 times the percentage increase over previous expansions). Which brings it up to a whopping 464,400,000 health on heroic 25-man.

Deathwing Raid

10-man normal: 78,300,000
    10-man heroic: 132,750,000
    25-man normal: 275,850,000
    25-man heroic: 464,400,000

Ragnaros really pales in comparison, whether we have speculated right or not! Deathwing will have at least 300x his health on 25-man heroic; and we will be doing insane DPS at that level, too.

PS. You put the wrong health by 10-man normal Lich King. It says 6mil but it is 17mil.

With regard to the picture above, if Deathwing really does have 858 million HP out in the world, that's not to say that he will have that in a raid instance. But if he does, and that is normal 25-man mode, he should have over a billion hit points in heroic. O.O
    Last edited by Geckomayhem; 2010-07-02 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Additional text.
    For the Alliance!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    25m around 200m+? 10m 50-100m and i would say herioc would be 5m maybe?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    over 9000
    Insert Signiture here.

My guess is around 599 US Hit Points.

The beta image says 858M; not that unreasonable.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quite honestly it could be anything from 300 million to the 858 million from that screenshot. 858 million might seem overkill, but we have no idea what kind of buffs or NPC help we get during the fight. For all we know, we could get a crazy buff that makes us do 100k dps :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Quite honestly it could be anything from 300 million to the 858 million from that screenshot. 858 million might seem overkill, but we have no idea what kind of buffs or NPC help we get during the fight. For all we know, we could get a crazy buff that makes us do 100k dps :P
    This. But if people have seen the stats on DPS gear, you'd know that 858 million isn't really overkill for an end boss, since we'll be doing more than double our current dps in the FIRST TIER of raid content in cataclysm. It's by the same things that are being put in place, a gear jump kin to the Vanilla => BC jump rather than the BC => WoTLK jump. They don't want us using t10 to clear the first raid instance and, looking at it, gear from lv81 instance blues are better than t10 gear by leaps and bounds already. To estimate 40-50k dps at end content isn't really out of the bounds of expectation at all.

850M? Nice.

But yeah, if its that much then there probably will be mechanics to help bring him down. NPC's, special attacks, buffs, vehicles, etc.

Infact, it would be refreshing to have to fight him several times with him retreating after each battle and not regenerating health before the next battle.

858 million as stated, right there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshun View Post
    Great work on the post man, kudos to you

I think your numbers are pretty close, but you also have to take into account what kind of dps people will be pulling.

I'm not being exact here, but from what I know, 2k dps was to BC like 8-9k dps is WotLK. Thats a pretty big jump. BUT this analogy isn't very accurate, since Wrath to Cataclysm will be only 5 levels, not 10.

So, I'm thinkin' people will be pulling 5-6k minimum with about 13-14k maximum. If Deathwing has 304,000,000~ health, then will that be a lot at all?

I think Deathwing's health will be at 650,000,000
    Do what?? That doesn't make sense by any means... DPS in end game Lich King is 13k-15k dps, so you mean to tell me that we are going to be doing the same dps??? I am sorry but you have no clue what you are talking about.

I bet the dps in end game catyclysm will be around 22k - 25k, and possibly to 30k. But we will just have to wait and see.

Also on a side note, I saw in another thread the food and water of catyclysm, the food may be returning a maximum of 97,000 health and the man return of 72,000. Our heath pools are likely to to be well over the 125k range, with tanks (especially Feral Tanks) setting around 150k in the 1st or 2nd Tier of Catyclysm.
    Last edited by Dryade; 2010-07-04 at 11:12 PM.