Poll: Which faction boss is the hardest to kill?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Hardest Faction Boss

Which faction boss do you find hardest to kill?

You get 2 votes for those of you that have an alliance and a horde. If you only have one faction, only vote once. (Unless you find two that are equal)

I've only done the alliance bosses, and I found Varian to be the hardest, there were a lot of alliance in Stormwind that day :P

Re: Hardest Faction Boss

Anyone else read this the wrong way... ? >.>

No wonder Sylvanas and Tyrande don't have any votes!

Thrall and Magni, because that the town where you meet more ennemy player :P

Quote Originally Posted by Juzard
    Thrall and Magni, because that the town where you meet more ennemy player :P
    Pretty much that, good luck on a high pop server during peak hours
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Dear Blizzard,
    Can our guild have a free pass on Northrend Beasts? We don't believe in harming animals, and would really prefer to not have to fight this boss. ToC looks like a really fun instance, and we would love to experience all your hard work, but we just cannot kill animals.

Thanks!
    <VegansLOL>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Sure, Why Not!
    We already hand everything out for free anyway. Want a free legendary while we're at it?
    (Avatar too big.)

For the Horde? Magni... oh the wipes

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&cn=Nibelung

Magni...

HERE is the reason...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Is this dependant on alliance / horde interferance with your fight?

Or solely based on the actual boss themselves?

Obviously, if you are on a High Population server, takeing down a boss in a high traffic town is going to be a LOT harder then just dealing with the boss by itself.

Also, Why isn't Jaina on the list?

Deleted

Magni, because there is no way to blitz him without alerting the alliance somehow, unless you play on a faction where the balance is terribad.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    Is this dependant on alliance / horde interferance with your fight?

Or solely based on the actual boss themselves?

Obviously, if you are on a High Population server, takeing down a boss in a high traffic town is going to be a LOT harder then just dealing with the boss by itself.

Also, Why isn't Jaina on the list?
    Because she's not a faction boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

God I hate going to IF, fucking getting thunderclapped all the time is GREAT!

I really hope that Blizzards changes town bosses on cataclysm. They were supposed to me epic defended, not just "HEY ZERG THE BOSS ROOM AND AOE GUARDS DOWN"

I find thrall to be the hardest, as he has another boss right beside him, and they're both in the famous horde city Orgrimmar. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    I really hope that Blizzards changes town bosses on cataclysm. They were supposed to me epic defended, not just "HEY ZERG THE BOSS ROOM AND AOE GUARDS DOWN"
    Yeah, when you can have most of the faction bosses solo'd, how epic can they really be?

I voted for Magni, he is a cool fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account

As a die-hard horde player, i cannot see myself attacking any horde leader(until they bring in garrosh, the traitor). Varian and Magni have been the thoughest ive personally fought.

However, the longest ever attempt I have seen so far, has been 2 hours 30 min on Lor'Themar. Back before Guardian Spirit was hotfixed, 2 holy priests kept him up for over 2 hours. Alliance finally gave up in frustration.