Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Deathwing Size concept art

Quote Originally Posted by nsupra27
    I took some SSs of how big I think Deathwing will be based on his claw marks, but for some reason the SSs aren't being saved, and when I paste the image after I print screen, it shows my desktop and not WoW... ???
    check your wow folder... or use fraps and etc, not windows prtscrn

the first time i saw those pics (about an hour ago) i definitely got chills

if he remains that size that would be awesome...though fighting him as melee would be pretty boring...

imagine that head on a pike in org/sw

Leave him be that big !
    I mean c'mon, how else could a little Alexastrasza-sized dragon, change the whole face of Azeroth ? Doesn't make any sense. It would be truly epic if we could fight him with that size like in the op's screenshot...

Holy Crap..

Imagine how big his shits are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

If he will be that big he will not be a tanking fight... But also look at the wallpaper Blizzard released a while back with Deathwing and Alexastrasza. They were both equal size. So Deathwing will probably be like the size of Sindragosa.

Kylosh approved.

He should be that big and we should fight him with gigantic guns the goblins/gnomes build while flying on an airship - sometimes he should show his gigantic head on the side and you could hit his nostrils or eyes for a while. I want this battle to big epic and gigantic and mind blowing awesome!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account

That Death Knight looks way too calm, just like the dude from the concept art.

Deleted

Damn I hope he's that bit ingame, or close. That'd actually fit the size he's being described as having in the books all the time. Black Gargantuan Monster, his shadow blotting out the sun etc.
    The size he had in the first pics (yeah, player spawned or something, I know) just doesn't fit.
    And he was a) empowered, so he's stronger than ever before and b) he managed to affect the whole world. He HAS to be this big, pleeeeaaaassseee.

LOVE IT!

The first boss to be affected by view distance..

YESPLZ

oh i hope that will be his size.
    That is something that creates a cataclysm. Not the model on the front page.

although we may have to bring 40mans back....im not too sure 25 people can kill him. let alone 10.....
    Hell make it 80man. haha

Sylvari Necromancer

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by one_entity
    Damn I hope he's that bit ingame, or close. That'd actually fit the size he's being described as having in the books all the time. Black Gargantuan Monster, his shadow blotting out the sun etc.
    The size he had in the first pics (yeah, player spawned or something, I know) just doesn't fit.
    And he was a) empowered, so he's stronger than ever before and b) he managed to affect the whole world. He HAS to be this big, pleeeeaaaassseee.

LOVE IT!
    ya but sadly we all know hes going to be piss tiny. wont be anywhere the size that he "Should" be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylosh
    Kylosh approved.
    Oh thank god

10+ Year Old Account

http://img341.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...910180459.jpg/
    http://img693.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...910180428.jpg/

before i used .m 32809 and after i used .m 32809 no size changes at all , based on the concept art he should be alittle bigger then that i wasnt able to get the sit emote to work in the sandbox
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Syce
    ya but sadly we all know hes going to be piss tiny. wont be anywhere the size that he "Should" be.
    Not if we get this thread big enough! We still have what, 5 months at least?! :-p

You know, seeing a model for Deathwing this early really leads me to believe we may see him before Cataclysm. We all know there is going to be an inn-game event that leads up to Cataclysm and it would make complete sense that we actually see Death Wing come out and wreak havoc. Especially when you consider the fact that even those who don't buy the expansion will still have the same effected Azeroth.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

He is so big it is on the verge of scary, I mean he is the size of Stormwind!!

Quote Originally Posted by WoWFlame
    If he will be that big he will not be a tanking fight... But also look at the wallpaper Blizzard released a while back with Deathwing and Alexastrasza. They were both equal size. So Deathwing will probably be like the size of Sindragosa.
    Then there is no way he should be able to carve up the world

Deleted

Now those 2 pics from the 1rst post is how i`d like deathwing to look like. Not that mini dragon from sw bridge.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos
    He should be that big and we should fight him with gigantic guns the goblins/gnomes build while flying on an airship - sometimes he should show his gigantic head on the side and you could hit his nostrils or eyes for a while. I want this battle to big epic and gigantic and mind blowing awesome!
    There was something awesome about the fight to get inside Sin in FFX that would be awesome to reproduce in WoW...
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.