Lots of pvp resto questions please help.

Me and my brother are starting up 2's. He is an unholy dk. we are currently working on getting our res and everything up so we will be able to survive.

I heard the hit cap was 5% and spell pen is 120.

I am curious as to if i should mix some of the wrathful pieces such as the mp5 ones with crit or haste or do i just do all mp5.

also do i use a LHW spec or HW spec for this comp.

If anyone would be so kind as to mention what enchants i would use. what gems. and also my meta.

An armory of a shaman who runs this comp or such would be great help.

Also if anyone knows of a nice clean helpful shaman pvp add-on that would be great.

Also the hit cap, spell pen cap, average sp, crit, haste, mp5, hp would help.

Thank you so very much ;D.

Re: Lots of pvp resto questions please help.

Hit is 4%, and spellpen cap indeed is 120, but gemming so much is probaply a waste for 2 vs 2 where all that spellpen won't be worth a thing in 75% of your games. Better to go with lower spellpen, or heck, no spellpen at all except for the cloak enchant(You won't see a lot of hunters/shamans using their 120 resi totems/aspect a lot, if at all). Against mages you won't cap your spellpen anyway.

Onto the spec, I would go with a HW spec and full mp5 gearing. Your DK isn't that squishy and that's where the efficiëncy of the HW spec really shines.

Your partner should get 120 spellpen along with the melee hitcap(5%), furthermore gemming should mainly be strength and perhaps Str/crit in desireable gemslots.

You should first focus on survivability stats, and when those are covered, on throughput/regen stats(aka spellpower and mp5). You pretty much never burst something down with the comp so expect long games.

Here's my armory; I went a bit wild on the survivability because of how rogues kind of dominated, not sure how it is now(been in-active for a while). Furthermore I chose to ignore the crit talents because my UB crit was very low(12-13%). I'm not saying you should spec or play or gem or glyph my way, I just happened to play the same comp as you, and have been reasonably succesfull so(2160 max rating +-, playing at 2.3k MMR at a time DK's were considered trash) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...dar&cn=Maratus

Good luck man.

Re: Lots of pvp resto questions please help.

I always go for 6% hit to cover racials and 75 spellpen, purging through hots to get motw can be a bitch, and 2s are full of druid scum.
    Go for mp5 gear only and try to use hw insted of lhw. Might be difficult at lower gear levels though.