I would like to improve any way i can :D

I would like to improve my setup in any way that i can. Im fairly new to my warrior (only been 80 for about a month) And im still learning. I think ive done an alright job with his gear, but i could always use the advice of someone more knowledgeable than me. Besides Blacksmithing, which is an impossibility to level right now because of the AH on my server. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks! :]

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Unclemuscles

Re: I would like to improve any way i can :D

You have way to much hit you need 5% from gear + the 3 from precision for 8% total.

You should get gatecrasher gloves or gloves of serocity(sp?) or rotface ether way.

Also I think banner of victory is better than tiny abom.

You should be using the agilty ashen ring.

For ICC you should have heroic fury.
    Also 1 point in anger managment > 2 points in unbridaled wrath. Also if you have the ping you should be rending when you have 2.5 seconds of free so get Imp rend and tactical mastery.

Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

To add on to the above post, try and get the leather bracers off 25 saurfang, i believe they are either BiS or very close.

ah yea forgot Yes the heroic ones are bis, then the heroic mail bracers from lootship then normal toskks bracers.
    Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

The leather gloves of emblems are beter then the gatecrahser ones SJYeXile you should know that.. They are bis if you dont count heroic 25 gear.

Another thing why ask for help if on any forum you get pointed on the use of spreadsheet or rawr put your self in and check what is an improvement or not. And you can get a gather profession to train your bs or jc to get your stuff from ah is stupid on any realm

Good luck