Thread: Kingslayer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Kingslayer

HD Lich King titles > Algalon Titles > Lich King titles.

Well, Algalon is outgeared. So really, that doesn't count really. But if you compare Algalon when he was THE boss to Lich King now, Algalon titles wins by far.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Algalon can still wipe you if you have a bad starkiller or tarded healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Unpredictable
    Hand of A'dal > Kingslayer
    +an qirai one

/thread

Stop caring about what other people do in this game and play it for yourself. This game isn't designed for you to stand out and feel good about yourself anymore unless you're in the top 250ish guilds, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unpredictable
    Hand of A'dal > Kingslayer
    As a dedicated Quest Log saver, I'm proud to get my "Hand of A'dal" Title in May 9, 2010.

And yes it's better than the "Kingslayer". I still use "Elder" as it makes me think about my days in Vanilla. Which kinda sucked but had too many good friends in them. LK title can sod off.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Wouldnt use the title even if i did get it before the 'buff' i'll just stick to TBC titles i got

Quote Originally Posted by gainman
    didnt the first guilds that killed him use the first buff too? i dont know i dont really pay attention to the politics in this game.

Hes talking about just kingslayer,for 10 man,25 or hardmodes.
    The first guild to kill him with the buffs was paragon and that was 25 hardmode so....
    Hes saying people who do it without using the buff get something beter...i totally agree.