Thread: auction house

auction house

i just wanted to ask you guys how you play auction house.what you buy,what addons you use etc etc..

Re: auction house

I don't play the AH, but Auctionator has made my life tons easier.
    Moo.

15+ Year Old Account

Auctioneer, hands down.

Deleted

I find Auctioneer meeting all my needs. You can find it at http://www.auctioneeraddon.com. I have had it for years so it's quite old school.. There might be better addons but it has served me well over the years.

why everyone is saying that auctioneer is so helpful lol he cant tell you what to buy he can just tell you how much its worth

Knowing how much something is worth lets you know what to buy. If a stack of linen cloth's average price is 10g and you see some for 5g, you know that's a good buy and you can resell it for profit.

I think you're fooling yourself thinking anyone is going to come on here and basically hand you their gold by telling you their personal secrets to making money. If so, they'd be cheating themselves, and only the most foolhardy people would do that.

Buy stuff for a low price, sell for higher. Start with eternals if I where you, they fluctuate an awful lot on my server.

Buying raw materials and crafting items is also a good shout.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I buy the stuff that is up for too little, and sell stuff that is listed for too high. I do this using auctioneer.

Deleted

Here is just one example of mine, find your own but to get you started.

I buy Earthsiege Diamond for anywhere between 5-30gold a pop.
    I craft Relentless Earthsiege Diamond, and sell them for 80 - 190g a pop.

Some weeks morons flood the AH with dirt cheap Relentless Earthsiege Diamond but I will just wait and post mine when the AH is clear from those auctions or when the price is up around 80-100gold. There is no point in rushing things out through the door anyway, at least not for me. I got my gold for Cata in the bank already.

Sometimes when i'm bored i browse the AH to look for auctions where i can make a buck and sometimes i find auctions where they sell the item for less than they would get just vendoring it. Like tailoring mats. Gems and such. Some of them vendor around 1-3gold a pop.. and some times, they are up on the AH for 50silver a pop. I usually buy it all and just vendor them

These are the rules i follow, hope it helps =D

Rule #1
    Farmers are your friends (some will even "work" for you if you keep buying their mats in a regular basis)

Rule #2
    Allways have spare gold, dont invest 100%

Rule #3
    Profit is Profit even if it is only 5G!

Rule #4
    Dont post all your Auctions at once
    (this is a very common mistake, imagine you have 20 Infinite Dusts and you post them all for 5G each, 5 secs later a random Undercutter comes and posts a ton of them 1Copper lower, and yours are stuck in page 5 waiting to be sold)

Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ