Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I will say, I do like keeping up with the other guilds in progression when it comes to linear raids. Having many smaller raids gives a lot more choices..ranking guilds between themselves will be a little bit more complicated.

Maybe there'll be a clear-cut starter dungeon, I'm not quite sure, but there's something about the larger, linear (to a point) raids that seem more epic.

I guess we'll see with execution. Great compilation!

Great compilation indeed! Needs an update tho.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeal View Post
    I think Defected was focusing on the idea of hopefully getting a big instance like Naxx, ICC and Ulduar later down the line rather than sticking solely with this new many small raids design.
    Blizzard actually stated that they were going to stick to the new 'small raids' design - they would rather have 2 raids with 5-7 bosses than just one big massive raid with up to 12 bosses.

Don't get me wrong, I love big raids (Ulduar is still my big favorite). But don't count on it happening any time soon

15+ Year Old Account
    Unsticking since this is quite outdated. If someone feels ambitious, you're welcome to make a new guide and report it for sticky.