Thread: Will you fight?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruckesmus View Post
    what i REALLY HATE about world pvp in cataclysm is that it will be lame...why? for obvious reasons. people can run away get on flying mount and youll never see em again....

GUYS, I rewmember Isle of quel danas where me and mah horde brudas used to hunt these alliance down on the naga, on the boats, on the corrupted blood elf area, on the elite blood elf area, i lost count of how many skeletons were created by our efforts in exterminating Alliance.

Now, as happened in wotlk quest areas....dude see you, dude mount, bye dude.

Cool story bro.
    lol wtf is with your signature lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to kill every alliance player I see while leveling, I may come back to the 83-85 zones for some fun. I hope world pvp will happen. I still remember the days of the massive raids on southshore, that was some epic shit.

Quote Originally Posted by terrorlord15 View Post
    lol wtf is with your signature lol
    XD its a parody of the pagliacci joke lol (seen in watchmen movie)
    it pretty much expresses what i feel about this expansion, ppl will have way too many places to be hanging out, giving me zero chances to meet(and meat) my old alliance nemesis and butcher them.../cry
    Quel danas was heaven, what do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quel'danas and The Battle for Halaa were by far my most favorite places for pvp. I'm hopin Tol Barad (correct me if im wrong), the dailies and everything there will bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by relyt2738 View Post
    Quel'danas and The Battle for Halaa were by far my most favorite places for pvp. I'm hopin Tol Barad (correct me if im wrong), the dailies and everything there will bring it back.
    Yea, I think halaa was a great example of that flying mounts haven't ruined world PvP forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Yea, I think halaa was a great example of that flying mounts haven't ruined world PvP forever.
    Exactly! halaa was pretty epic too i forgot to mention. it was so awesome doting these ne droods while they shapeshifted into bird and tried to ran away to die on the air....>=D

Would be so cool if like, one questing area could be controlled by one faction for a month or something. To own the area you need to defeat the other faction in pvp, raid their leader etc, and the winner controls an entire questing zone. World pvp is the shit. I loved it back in vanilla. Should be rewards for outdoor pvp and not just instanced pvp.
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

i'd honestly be A OK with having enemy towns in all areas but home cities be only slightly above the average mob there so you could get 3-4 people questing there and siege the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.