character copies seem to be working

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: PTR Patch 3.3.5 Notes, Mini-Thor Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Asulz
    Hay guys Nub question time,

i want to play the PTR and i haven't been on one since BC times, anyways
    when i download the client it is saying i need to patch from 3.0.1

just wondering if i have missed something or am i going to have to patch all the way
    back on PTR because if so... fml ???
    Need to patch from where ever it tells you to start . Don't worry Character Copies are being funky anyways, so you aren't missing anything while it installs.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aalamar
    I am having problems downloading the ptr client, whenever I go to Download it the next page I get an error.
    You can go to another site for mirror downloads, (I think wowwiki has all the patches up to now for the PTR)

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by NefariousNinja
    Need to patch from where ever it tells you to start . Don't worry Character Copies are being funky anyways, so you aren't missing anything while it installs.

Ahk, well thanks at least by the time im finished patching things should be going smooth

i copied my own character to the PvE server...its still pending but i keep getting the message when i log in that theres a problem logging in...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Asulz

Ahk, well thanks at least by the time im finished patching things should be going smooth
    See, at least you are delayed by downloading. I'm patched and ready to go, but can't get anything to copy

Bgooo ;D I do in a day to 3k gold

Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth
    What other classes do you think would use a (LEGENDARY) polearm with agi+sta as the main stats?
    The retarded paladin in my guild perhaps.

Grrrr servers are down... );

15+ Year Old Account

The Thor looks rather cool.

But I heard that the Collector's Edition will be priced somewhere between 89 and 149 € in Germany opposed to the 99 $ you''ll have to pay in the US.
    I would gladly buy the CE, but not for over 100 bucks.

to spend $100 or not to spend $100, that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala
    "Hovering over the Chat Frame and using the mouse wheel will allow players to scroll through chat text"
    WoW... It just took them about 5? Years...
    A little longer perhaps... It doesnt seem to work for me on the PTR at this moment :P

was hoping the chat frame changes would result in losing another addon (Chatter), but after playing around with the new chat frame features, I doubt that I will revert to the new 'default'...

I've become way too attached to the option of hiding the arrow keys, being able to resize the chat windows without restrictions, being able to continue a conversation in '/o' by just pressing the Enter key instead of being forced to retype '/o'

I do understand blizzard's point of view though... I might welcome a few additional checkboxes that add customizability but to some others, each additional option added just makes things even more confusing ^^