LF Affliction Arena spec

looking for a good affliction lock arena spec, id post in the lock forums but it keeps logging me out when i go there....

15+ Year Old Account

Re: LF Affliction Arena spec

Your best bet is to try arena junkies since there specs are fairly updated
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IzxMrurhkVAMIkt0Gbhkhb

This. Points that can be moved around are:
    Imp Fear
    Suppression
    Imp Life Tap

Everything else is pretty much required. Instead of those points (though I recommend them all) you can put more into Suppression, shadow's embrace, or imp fel hunter (only if you take Dark Pact as well)

Arena junkies go.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

from what I've seen "death's embrace" isn't very good in pvp.. i mean yeah the damage increase is nice.. but the dots have to be recast to benefit from it and the drainsoul damage buff isn't required.. 3x 10k ticks + dots = dead anyway.

drop death's embrace and max out suppression and maybe drop a point in shadow embrace or something

Quote Originally Posted by Scryn
    from what I've seen "death's embrace" isn't very good in pvp.. i mean yeah the damage increase is nice.. but the dots have to be recast to benefit from it and the drainsoul damage buff isn't required.. 3x 10k ticks + dots = dead anyway.

drop death's embrace and max out suppression and maybe drop a point in shadow embrace or something
    He's right, and I knew this but totally messed up on that regard. When you said that, I was like "Wait, did I put that in? Fucking christ."

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IcxMrurukVAMhkt0Gbhkhb

/sigh