LivingBomb / HotStreak Question

//I hate the Forum Timeout!!! Doin' this again

Hi there,

I couldn't find anything in the sticky and I'm not reading any WoW-related pages than MMO-Champ, *cheers* that's why I'm asking you guys:

I was wondering what you guys apply first. In case you have to refresh LB and HS procs at the same moment, and it does happen more often than you might think.

I'm personally going for the LB since it ticks one GCD earlier, but on the other hand is it worth "wasting" a GCD with HS up?

I'd be glad to see some math, EJ doesn't say anything (ok MMO AND EJ are the only sites I read xD)

Thx

peace

Geesha
    http://www.idesignz.de - Webdesign, CMS Service and many more

Re: LivingBomb / HotStreak Question

I've been told that LB has priority over Hot Streak Proc. I can't tell you why but the source seemed to know what he was talking about.

This probably won't help.

If you have 4pc T10 you should always apply LB before using your HS to use the 5 sec haste as much as possible.

I'm also pretty sure that is also true even you don't have 4pc T10.

Proud rider of Mimiron's Head!

Quote Originally Posted by Kileak
    If you have 4pc T10 you should always apply LB before using your HS to use the 5 sec haste as much as possible.

I agree, unless you're about to lose your HS proc (in which case, wtf were you doing for 12 seconds). Although I have had plenty of times where I'll have 2 secs on LB and my HS procs, so I use the HS, get in a FB, refresh LB and immediately have another HS proc up. In case you couldn't tell, I play by my own rules :P

LB has a higher priority than Host Streak procs.

Kileak - it's 2p T10 and it's 12% haste which is definitely not 5 seconds.

My usual prio list is cast fireball refresh LB another fireball and only then realease hot streak most of the time you have the time to do this but prio Hot streak if its very close to runing and add LB right after in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Spiks
    My usual prio list is cast fireball refresh LB another fireball and only then realease hot streak most of the time you have the time to do this but prio Hot streak if its very close to runing and add LB right after in my opinion
    Wait, you let Hot Streak sit there for almost 10 seconds?
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

i cast pyroblast as fast as i get a Hot Streak, there is no point to wait to cast it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiks
    this does sound like a good advice. wait a second.. no, in fact it sounds like complete gibberish. you cast pyro as soon as HS goes off to minimize the risk to get a back-to-back HS proc and waste it..

Deleted

As soon as you get HS use it , if you get a HS from LB finshing , refresh that first so you can benefit from the haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Kileak

This.