Where the hell is Kul Tiras?

Has blizzard just completely forgotten about the existence of this place. We're completely revamping the old world here and we have yet to hear a single word about the place in all of World of Warcraft. I mean is it going to be retconned out of existance or what?

Re: Where the hell is Kul Tiras?

And for that matter, what about the Plunder Isles, Zandalar, Gillijin's Isle (I mean it WAS in Alpha), The Broken Isles, and Tel Abim!?!?!

Oh wait, we still have Azshara to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada
    And for that matter, what about the Plunder Isles, Zandalar, Gillijin's Isle (I mean it WAS in Alpha), The Broken Isles, and Tel Abim!?!?!

Oh wait, we still have Azshara to kill.
    Hmm didnt really understand this.. seemed like SARCASM omg!...

Well I agree with OP, I thought Kul Tiras was comming in this expansion aswell... But so far - not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikzter
    Hmm didnt really understand this.. seemed like SARCASM omg!...

Well I agree with OP, I thought Kul Tiras was comming in this expansion aswell... But so far - not so much.
    I'm bored and can't sleep.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nortḥem

[...]

Some of the territories that we cannot see at the cataclysm expansion and that the fourth expansion should add, are for example, the Maelstrom and his zones, Kul'Tiras, Northeron, Island of Doctor Lapidis, Gillijim's Isle, Plunder Isle, Tel Abim, Zul'Dare, Broken Isles or Zandalar.

Moreover, due to the passage of time, the appeasement of the elemental planes and the work of the druids and good dragons, Azeroth will begin to regenerate, the water level will stabilize and eventually the planet will begin to overcome the cataclysm, and then we may see other areas that, in the expansion of the cataclysm, will not be complete or only we will barely see, such as: the entire Gilneas Peninsula or the island of Kezan and the Undermine.

The focus of this expansion will be the threat of Queen Azshara and her naga when they try to return his kingdom to its former glory, and to deal with it, the Horde will have the help of the goblins of Kezan and the trolls of Zandalar while the Alliance will have the naval power of Kul'Tiras and the support of the High Elves.

[...]

Looking for Kul Tiras, Nazjatar, Zandalar, Plunder Isle and Broken Isles?

Checked back in 2 to 4 years when we get the Aszhara Expansion.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

The focus of this expansion will be the threat of Queen Azshara and her naga when they try to return his kingdom to its former glory, and to deal with it, the Horde will have the help of the goblins of Kezan and the trolls of Zandalar while the Alliance will have the naval power of Kul'Tiras and the support of the High Elves.

Out of this I can make it that Kezan will not be Neutral QQ?
    FUCK U BLIZZARD I WANT TO VISIT KEZAN ON MAH GNOME!

and Screenshot or linkz!
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.
    As Finishing touch God created the Dutch.

For Gnomeregan!
    For King Wrynn! and for the Alliance!

Jaina Proudmoore: Sugar, Spice; and Everything Nice.

Yes I am a Alliance fanboy and yes I am proud of it, FOR THE ALLIANCE.

Tol Barad is part of Kul'Tiras Islands. It is the Prison island of the naval nation.

Why it becomes a quest hub and a fought for zone has yet to be revealed... maybe alliance capture a high profile horde member and the horde come to rescue him and take the island too in the process, the alliance get wind of this and move their armies to intercept = BIG BATTLE

It will be added in as a contents patch
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Official word is that it's actually moved and won't be in cataclysm -- currently at least.

Deleted
    "Q: Will we be hearing from any of the old or neglected human nations in Cata, specifically Stromgarde, Kul'tiras, and the remnants of Alterac (hey, Deathwing paraded around as an Alterac noble before)?
    A: With the revamp of the classic World of Warcraft zones, players will get a chance to see how the fallen nations of Stromgarde and Alterac have fared over the last few years. Kul Tiras, the island nation, will not be visible at the start of Cataclysm – something about tectonic plates shifting it out to sea.... "

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...26575587&sid=1

Deleted
    @ northem-- is that true?

wowwiki also says that queen azshara won't appear in that addon. so i guess we will see her and all the other islands and areas from the great sea in the next expansion. i don't think the next expansion will be the emerald dream, since malfurion has to defense the tree in hyjal and the nightmare dragons are gonna be killed

It hidden better than waldo!