Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: ICC's increasing raid buff was very RIGHT !

i prefer it to the other option of suddenly nerfing all bosses of the expansion by 50% like they did to BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account

The damage / healing / hp buff is a bad and lazy move by blizzard. They should nerf every encounter after most have cleared it. A damage or hp buff wont help you move out of fire.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie
    The damage / healing / hp buff is a bad and lazy move by blizzard. They should nerf every encounter after most have cleared it. A damage or hp buff wont help you move out of fire.
    I bet you are one of the ones who stands in the fire.
    -Proud Owner of a Blood Elf Warrior-

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzyb
    IIRC, Ensidia claimed that Yogg+0 wasn't possible and had to bug it to get the first kill. Shortly after that, Stars beat it legit by using crazy tactics and tons of coordination and skill. I've never really understood the whole "it's not possible" argument. Unless you're falling WELL short of the enrage timer or LK just hits so hard and so fast that you've got 4 healers constantly spamming heals till OOM, I don't see what the difference between "not possible" and "very hard" is.
    Actually it was Elitist Jerks that said it's impossible, and their math was correct at the time. What made it possible is Stars used less tanks than other guilds (one tanked it?) and used a distracting shot rotation with three hunters to help keep adds under control. That made it possible for them to make enrage, since hunters do more dps than tanks. And yes they did do some crazy warlock stacking.