very VERY lame 5v5

hoi i did put this thread in the drood forums but got no respons so i try here too

Me and my 4 friend are thinking of very very very very very lame setup for this!

5 Resto droods

We know we wont be able to kill anything but we will NEVER DIE!

might could make the other team leave the arena?

what do you think? Could this work? Would you leave if you where faced agains 5 resto droods?

Re: very VERY lame 5v5

Very slowly burst them down one at a time every 3 minutes.

better got 5x boomkin. = 15 tree helpers and 5x starfall i think you would win more with that.

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

Nope, we would just blast them apart one by one.
    while you might be right in a resto druid being hard to kill 1v1. 5v1 they die quite easily.

Go ahead, try it. If you're in for boring games of course. It might be funny the first few games but I doubt you can be arsed to do it for very long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Don't underestimate the number of ways to be bad that people can come up with.

From just reading your post, i'll assume you don't really do much pvp.

Just remember that you will probably get bored and consider leaving aswell. And don't think a skilled 5v5 can't do a little CC (Banish, stun ,blind) and fuck you up. One at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    It will be the first ground mount to carry more than 2 players. It will require at least one other worgen player to operate and can carry up to 2 non-worgen players.

I think it will be called [Harness]
    - On Worgen Mounts

"better got 5x boomkin. = 15 tree helpers and 5x starfall i think you would win more with that."

awesome setup and very fun you can get 1800+ easy with that setup

5 unholy death knights would be better I think.
    Run in, everyone on different targets, DoT up, Death Coil, Pestilence. Undisspellable diseases ticking like crazy, then simultaneous blood boils. Death in 5 seconds or less. I don't see many people even understanding what happened to them. ;D

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Soranis
    better got 5x boomkin. = 15 tree helpers and 5x starfall i think you would win more with that.
    4x pve geared boomkin
    1x ele shaman

oh dear the destruction.

// or enha shaman ofc, destruction nontheless and more pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBlade
    Every new dps trinket in the game should be itemised exactly and perfectly for you and also be an upgrade over your current trinkets.
    If this doesn't happen, the game is broken beyond horrific terrible belief and is not worth playing.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...scale/nysalia/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225579/

Quote Originally Posted by Macfly
    while you might be right in a resto druid being hard to kill 1v1. 5v1 they die quite easily.
    It's not 5v1 its still 5v5 with the 4 other druids healing the target you are tryine to kill, i doubt you'd be able to kill any 5 resto team before they oom.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Valmont
    It's not 5v1 its still 5v5 with the 4 other druids healing the target you are tryine to kill, i doubt you'd be able to kill any 5 resto team before they oom.
    5x swiftmend, have fun killing a person tbh..
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBlade
    Every new dps trinket in the game should be itemised exactly and perfectly for you and also be an upgrade over your current trinkets.
    If this doesn't happen, the game is broken beyond horrific terrible belief and is not worth playing.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...scale/nysalia/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225579/

Quote Originally Posted by Macfly
    Though it would still be 5 v 5, they would still have 4 times more hot on whomever got focused, and they have 5 x Cyclone as well, they all have travel form to get away if needed.

I'm not saying this is a good setup, on the contrary, since as the OP said himself, they won't be able to take anyone down, and they would most likely over time get taken down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unatural View Post
    * 80% of all Raid bosses is Melee Unfriendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Aren't raid bosses supposed to be unfriendly? I thought that's why we were trying to kill them.

10+ Year Old Account

Remember seeing that video of a 5x boomkin team, all shadowmelding and then one popping one of the opponent healers instantly whenever they came too close. So might work - but anywhere over 1800-1900 you'll prolly get fucked

And using 5x resto druids youll prolly not make it much above 1000 rating since the only wins youll get are from the ones who instantly leaves when they join a 5v5 match

Quote Originally Posted by Teslatroll
    From just reading your post, i'll assume you don't really do much pvp.

Just remember that you will probably get bored and consider leaving aswell. And don't think a skilled 5v5 can't do a little CC (Banish, stun ,blind) and fuck you up. One at a time.

lol and you dont think we could CC and banish is rly easy to prevent but using a focus taret xD

Or you could just play 4 healers + affliction warlock.

That's actually a competetive setup.
    Watch my NEW SPRIEST/MAGE 2700 rated arena movie s8
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=164387
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Watch my first Priest/Mage 2500rated arena movie s7
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=137765
    - Lightdoom

10+ Year Old Account

5x Innervate...
    Not sure if they'd go OOM quickly, but I don't have any 5v5 experience.

5 combat rogues with all 100% arp. BLADE FLURRY KILLING SPREE AOROAROAO

1 dispelling 4 nuking=dead droods.

sorry i should have said on my shaman who will be purging the bejeezus outta those hots

Since most people play with three DPS, the three DPS can eat through one druid until he's fully hotted up, switch to the next one, switch, switch, switch, oh look, they all had to pop innervate. Do it four more times, and they're all oom. GG. 5 minute game max.