Trouble in 2vs2 & some advice on 3vs3

Helloes

I'm a Frostmage running a 2v2 with a Blood DK, and i seem to have issues surviving against some melee classes ( i.e. warriors/paladins/druids ) because i can't quite kite them and the dmg output is too much for me to have shields up all the time. The dk can peel em off me, but that rarely makes a difference.

in 3vs3 i run a Frostmage, arms war & blood dk. Is this setup worth it, or should we just stop it ?

armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ar&cn=Frostlol

I don't believe i should be at glad rating, but we shouldnt get facerolled below 1k.. (speaking of 2v2)

Re: Trouble in 2vs2 & some advice on 3vs3

If you are a little skilled get a rogue+ pri in your 3v3. and for 2v2 A priest or Rogue also works.
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

Yes because rmp is faceroll

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

How are you having trouble kiting those melee? Give some examples situations and what you do during them, then we might be able to provide more help.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickers90
    Yes because rmp is faceroll
    He said if he's skilled. If he isn't skilled, he can run with an ele shaman and a holy paladin and faceroll to 1800.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft
    How are you having trouble kiting those melee? Give some examples situations and what you do during them, then we might be able to provide more help.
    When a warrior gets in close range and all i can do is take the beating, can't blink, nova, sheep or block

Same goes for a paladin, he just uses all his cooldowns to stay in range and seems to hit limbs off my body...

For the druids it's just the constant shapeshifting, can't freeze can't kite can't cast ( well barely )

Rogues i can mostly just keep rooted with my pet out or just the ice barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    He said if he's skilled. If he isn't skilled, he can run with an ele shaman and a holy paladin and faceroll to 1800.
    Yes i am skilled because i run 500 rating and ask advice for kiting melees ( something where mages should excel at ), stop trying to bash the OP kay

It sounds like you just need to work on your skills more. I am not sure how far you can go with a blood dk partner but you should never have trouble with warriors, rogues, or paladins. Spell steal freedom against pally is key to kiting them. Its understandable to not kite the druid as that is the biggest weakness to the mage class.

Make sure you use poly often so that you are always fighting 2 on 1. If I were you I would just go out and duel warriors and paladins for practice. You will see that they really have no chance against you.

Now that i'm here anyway.

And i forgot another melee

Death knights, i can't seem to keep away from em and the increased range on chains of ice. Wich most of them have appears to be the #1 screw-over for me.

and when i do get em from range the pet stuns me. or they heal back to 50% +