Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Ruby Sanctum gear.

Im to go ahead and shove this out there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Uldar 25man = 226
    Uldar 25man hard move = 239

226+239=465/2=232.5

toc 10man = 232 item level
    toc 25man = 245
    totgc 25man = 258

245+258=503/2=251.5

icc 10man = 251
    icc 25man = 264
    icc 25man MH = 277

264+277=541/2=270.5

Ruby Sanctum = ???

I don't know who aggree but am i right in assuming ruby sanctum 10man item level will be 270? There was no hardmode for naxx, however following the pattern naxx 213 item level on normal mode the next raid uldar 10man should have more item level than 25man naxx. Which it was at 219 item level altho theres no math to predict this outcome like there is now.

My commen sense is telling me that ruby sanctum 25man will be 284 item level. Where does this commen sense come from?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46017/va...-ancient-kings form uldar had same item level as the next raid instance 25man (toc25). http://www.wowhead.com/item=49623 is item level 284.

Any1 else aggree? Ruby sanctum is patch 3.3.5 before cata.

Deleted

Re: Ruby Sanctum gear.

It has bin stated its onyxia 2, thus 264/251 items.

15+ Year Old Account

Havent there been blueposts saying it will be 251,264,277?

Edit:
    Maybe as prosac says, all i know is it aint gonne be higher than ICC.
    Its a filler content rubbish.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Yes, They have stated that it will be ICC equivalent loot.

10+ Year Old Account

I think you're expecting too much from that. You're taking End Game Patch content and filling in the blanks on a filler patch content. I expect nothing more than 251 gear from Ruby Sanctum. If you look at it, there is no filler pug raids that drop more than 245 (Onyxia, OS 3D(I think?), ETC.)

Basically, I'm thinking it might be around 251/258ish.

Deleted

Damn, feels good to, for once, beat Ghadamon =p

10+ Year Old Account

271, Like LK 10 HM anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac
    It has bin stated its onyxia 2, thus 264/251 items.
    Edit: I didnt see that part would appricate it if there was some fast links to have a look. I was thinking Ruby Sanctum would have been a higher item level like sunwell was last raid in TBC. A way to gear up abit more for Cataclysm. Also the fact ICC has 12 boss's in total alot mroe than the rest... there cant possibly be anything people need form icc10 anymore (I dont even raid icc10 now i stick strickly 25 and HM).

If its same as icc10 i wont even bother since i can't upgrade on 251.

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    271, Like LK 10 HM anyone?
    Nope, it's the same levels as regular ICC. It's not so much a raid after ICC as it is a raid shoving us into Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Its a filler content rubbish.
    Read the above, please. While it's filler content, it has a much clearer purpose than most other filler content.

I take bakc my recent post, I am a lore whore and i will do it if theres quests involved!! I wonder if they add the "need to eb attuned" to this raid as a tester. They stated they are adding it to cata.

Deleted

More Details on the instance / Loot Table by Zarhym
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

• Number 2. The lieutenants are sub-bosses which will each drop an Emblem of Frost. Halion is the main boss. While the activation of Heroic difficulty is different from the Obsidian Sanctum, the overall raid format for the Ruby Sanctum is very comparable.
    • You're likely to find some random pieces of armor on par with Lich King loot, similar to the items Onyxia dropped while Trial of the Crusader was the top-tier raid. You can also expect to see some more trinkets and things of that nature.
    • This raid will not only provide a bit of additional content to pair with the current content of patch 3.3, it will be the beginning of an advancement in the storyline for Cataclysm.
    • The plan is to have a normal mode and a heroic mode just like Icecrown Citadel, so far there is no plan for a Sartharion +1/+2/+3-like encounter.

15+ Year Old Account

It will be some pretty quick loot pinata instance meant for players who havent gone far in ICC or are new to WoW to gear up some before Cata.
    Some mix of OS, Onyxia. Only the level of the heroicmode is still a bit misty but I wouldnt expect it to be on pair with OS 3D (at launch), much more likely it follows the standard of heroic Marro, Fester, Rotface or smt like that (not very hard).

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank
    I was thinking Ruby Sanctum would have been a higher item level like sunwell was last raid in TBC. A way to gear up abit more for Cataclysm. Also the fact ICC has 12 boss's in total alot mroe than the rest... there cant possibly be anything people need form icc10 anymore (I dont even raid icc10 now i stick strickly 25 and HM).

If its same as icc10 i wont even bother since i can't upgrade on 251.
    Wuuut, like Sunwell? It will drop the same as ICC, so 251 normal, 264 HM10, 264 25 normal, 277 icc25HM (or so they said).

15+ Year Old Account

I was thinking Ruby Sanctum would have been a higher item level like sunwell was last raid in TBC.
    Sunwell was not really filler content, it was an entire raid which Onyxia or Ruby is not

Was the best instance I ever done as well but i started to play in TBC

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

I really hope there's a 264 DPS gun. there's none in ICC and given that I'm a goblin engineer...
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac
    More Details on the instance / Loot Table by Zarhym
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

• Number 2. The lieutenants are sub-bosses which will each drop an Emblem of Frost. Halion is the main boss. While the activation of Heroic difficulty is different from the Obsidian Sanctum, the overall raid format for the Ruby Sanctum is very comparable.
    • You're likely to find some random pieces of armor on par with Lich King loot, similar to the items Onyxia dropped while Trial of the Crusader was the top-tier raid. You can also expect to see some more trinkets and things of that nature.
    • This raid will not only provide a bit of additional content to pair with the current content of patch 3.3, it will be the beginning of an advancement in the storyline for Cataclysm.
    • The plan is to have a normal mode and a heroic mode just like Icecrown Citadel, so far there is no plan for a Sartharion +1/+2/+3-like encounter.
    Thanks for that I owe you one. To me it sounds like "cause your all gearscore whores now, we have to add a new raid for you to do the storyline quests" O.o. Like Onyxia... Like onyxia was totally reused skins... I sure as hell hope no tier.... 5? (they copied tier 2 the 2nd tied of vanilla) is the look alike since it was the 2nd tier of TBC...

It did say Lich King LooT... As far as im aware icc means icecrown cathedral and lich king is a boss... if he means lich king loot thats 258 item level. Im probably thinking to much thanks guys ^^.

Edit: on that note does that mean... 25man is icc25 lich king loot? thats 271 item level.... haha i was close maybe? :P

15+ Year Old Account

The trinkets looked really boring, was some datamining post. The classic /use gain x spellpower for x seconds stuff.
    I were hoping for some continuation of the gimmick weapons in ICC to spill over to the Ruby trinkets, that would have been awesome (but not very usefull )

10+ Year Old Account

By this point, unless the trinkets are of higher quality than what is already available it will be sort of useless. The first 8 bosses on 10 and 25 man ICC drop trinkets that are pretty good for all classes, with the exception of Ret's BIS, TAiaJ, coming from PP 25 M. I doubt people will raid this place more than a few times for the lore/completing the hardmode unless your guild has terrible luck with drop rates.

The only datamined things relating to RS so far have been trinkets so unless they drop actual armor as well that are either boots/belt/bracer or good offset non-tier pieces, this may end up being a pretty empty instance. They could always let Halion drop tier tokens, but that would be pretty stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10man= 258
    10man Heroic= 271

25man=271
    25man Heroic=284

Killing Halion with the Drakes up will give you 30 seconds to tame the boss, so bring one hunter.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    10man= 258
    10man Heroic= 271

25man=271
    25man Heroic=284

Killing Halion with the Drakes up will give you 30 seconds to tame the boss, so bring one hunter.
    Apart from last line, that is excatly what im thinking now due to the mention of "lich king" and not the raid as a whole "icecrown cathedral"