Fury warrior 80 looking for some tips.

Hey guys long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some tips on if the 60 badge war token trinket is better then deathwhispers trinket(for fury). dont know if there is any post about this but i just wanted to make one, besides any tips on gear would be nice here is my armory link and yes i know im way over the exp cap but its because of my stupid axes.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...%C3%A9athmaker

Thanks for taking the time to read this all comments are welcome :=)

Re: Fury warrior 80 looking for some tips.

WFS should be ever so slightly better.

you should have tuskars on your boots, the movement speed is a DPS increase in ICC.

your gear setup seems fine, though obviously some pieces need to be upgraded, 4pc T10 prob wont be an upgrade for you until you can upgrade one of those weapons, obviously suggesting buying the pants.

also, you would get more rage dropping a point in unbridled wrath and putting it in anger management.
    Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

10+ Year Old Account

also, there is no need for having points in deflection.
    and heroic fury is more of a pvp thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Quote Originally Posted by huangzhong9
    and heroic fury is more of a pvp thing.
    Except its useful on:
    Marrowgar.
    Deathwhisper
    GSB
    VD
    Sind.
    BPC
    putracide.

and other fights not in ICC.
    Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

Quote Originally Posted by Spankmaker
    Hey guys long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some tips on if the 60 badge war token trinket is better then deathwhispers trinket(for fury). dont know if there is any post about this but i just wanted to make one, besides any tips on gear would be nice here is my armory link and yes i know im way over the exp cap but its because of my stupid axes.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...%C3%A9athmaker

Thanks for taking the time to read this all comments are welcome :=)
    Dont waste 60 Frost Emblems on the Trinket, it's PURE WASTE unless you are Hit capped, Exp capped, Arp capped, Crit capped. Start working on your Shadowedge, it's the best you can do right now, so you can get rid of one of the Blades and eventually grab T10 legs.