Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Going ally. Witch race for racial ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra
    Don't forget the dodge bonus.

I don't know what class OP is though.
    Well yes, all those...

More importantly when I change my race in my spreadsheet from Night Elf to, lets say, Dwarf, I get a dps loss.

PvE I get a small damage increase from just being an elf, which is a fairly good reason to go Elf if you're one of those (Like me) who wants to get the most they possibly can out of a toon
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Depends on what class sir.

edit: Rogue forum, I guess i'll assume rogue, thats what i get for grabbing a link from the homepage.

If you're pvping alot, especially as a rogue, you may want to consider dwarf, as Stoneform will allow you to remove all poisions and bleeds, allowing you to restealth/vanish much easier.

Human is obviously great for pvp, and there rep gain is nice, plus the sword/mace exp is good, depending on spec.

Buuutt really gnome rogues are just awesome, and you should pick that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra
    I don't know what class OP is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuldain
    Depends on what class sir.
    We can safely assume Rogue as this is in the Rogue forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

The real reason NE is the "best" pve race is not for wisp form while dead... or the extra dodge... NE has the highest base agility which means that unless you are using a sword/mace then NE has the highest theoretical dps. However, there are raid encounters where the pvp trinket racial is useful and a couple seconds of extra dps time on a boss is going to end up being better than a bit of agi (not to mention the damage you could also potentially avoid).

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou
    The real reason NE is the "best" pve race is not for wisp form while dead... or the extra dodge... NE has the highest base agility which means that unless you are using a sword/mace then NE has the highest theoretical dps. However, there are raid encounters where the pvp trinket racial is useful and a couple seconds of extra dps time on a boss is going to end up being better than a bit of agi (not to mention the damage you could also potentially avoid).
    That summarizes it well.
    Shadowmeld is very helpful in a variety of situations. The AGI bonus is there, but freakin TINY.
    Dwarf if you'll be using maces all the time.
    Human if you'll be using maces/swords all the time, or for encounters where you get to break a fear or stun with the racial (the racial is also super helpful for leveling on pvp servers)

Wisp form as a huge bonus? hahahaha. I liked the part where the guy mentioned how often you die while leveling. Maybe YOU died a lot while leveling, some of us know how much we can handle though, and as a rogue you have vanish for those messy pulls anyway. I pretty much never died while leveling my rogue, the idea that wispform would be a worthwhile racial is like telling me treasure finding is helpful because it gets me phat lewtz to level faster from chests.