Ret Paladin LF PvP advise

I have 2 questions:

I 2v2 with a Resto Druid and we are pretty good but our problemis when I go up against a team with a decent healer my matches take forever, my Team mate keeps us alive but i have a hard time killing my oponents. I'm trying to find a way to maximize my DPS with out losing the defencive talents that I currently use.

My play style: currently use Seal of coruption and I try to keep all 5 dots on my target at all times. I have 3 points in Fanaticism, to me that kind of seems screwed up and I plan to drop Fanaticism for Swift Retribution.

But, I've been thinking about speccing into Seal of Command, because I find that in time consuming fights with healers I have to silence and chain stun my oppenent to win anyways. if I switched Seals prior to my chain stun I would have better chances of killing my target.

So, my questions are :
    •Should I use one Seal exclusivly?

Or

• ShouldI spec into Seal of Command and switch between the 2 using Seal of Coruption for main damage out put and go to Seal of Command as needed prior to a chain stun?

Second question

•Should I stick with Fanaticism or drop it for Swift Retribution?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret Paladin LF PvP advise

Quote Originally Posted by Revenger
    My play style: currently use Seal of coruption and I try to keep all 5 dots on my target at all times. I have 3 points in Fanaticism, to me that kind of seems screwed up and I plan to drop Fanaticism for Swift Retribution.
    NO NO NO NO. 18% judgement crit will take you much farther than 3% haste in pvp. If only because it will make AoW proc more.

•Should I use one Seal exclusivly?

Use Righteousness. Seal of Command is good for aoe, but its horrible single target, and Corruption (vengeance) is hard to keep stacked against...anything that can kite (see: mage, druid, mage, shaman, warlock, hunter, mage, death knight, priest, oh, and mages). Spec Seals of the Pure and glyph for it and it hits almost as hard as Seal of Blood used to, only without the backlash effect and it can't crit.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Wow, I dident even think of that. So new question, should I spec for Seal of command at all?

Because what I'm thinking about trying is to use Seal of corruption on stationary targets, Seal of rightiousness on moving targets, and Seal of Command on chain stunned targets.
    Any flaws with that plan? Or is it just going to be to much of a dps loss due to all the switching of seals?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Wow, I dident even think of that. So new question, should I spec for Seal of command at all?

Because what I'm thinking about trying is to use Seal of corruption on stationary targets, Seal of rightiousness on moving targets, and Seal of Command on chain stunned targets.
    Any flaws with that plan? Or is it just going to be to much of a dps loss due to all the switching of seals?
    You will run oom too fast in the fight if u switch the seals like that.

Corruption if the team can't kite you or dispel, otherwise Righteousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Yea, makes sence....

Thanks all for the help.

Position face above the H key.

Bind H to cleanse.

Bind keys to right and left of H to damage abilities.

Lower head onto H key.

Proceed to roll face from the left, to the right.

Collect honor points.
    I have a terrible gaming youtube channel • https://www.youtube.com/fevirgaming