Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm content removed from the site

Well, I can't say that I'm completely shocked, but at the same time it is always nice to be informed. Cataclysm is an exciting thing and I'm always happy when I see new updates. Hopefully, beta will come sooner than later.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn
    I'm surprised alpha stuff was being show as long as it was. This is a very wise move. People just need to learn patience and wait until we are given information without spoiling how things are moving. It doesn't prevent discussion or speculation, but it will prevent people from backing up arguments when they know they are right about something but are not allowed to prove it.
    yea i agree. i think its funny that the only ppl that seem so angry are the ppl that have a generally low post count, which would probably mean they either come to the site to get as many spoilers as they can and never really participate in the community of this site, or just ppl that just always want to complain about anything blizz does. Im just grateful of what we received already, ill patient wait for beta.
    naruto, bleach,one piece, toriko, beelezebub, jojos bizarre adventure, uzumaki , shingeki no kyojin, historys strongest disciple, katekyo hitman reborn, the breaker, veritas, gantz, dgrayman, claymore, fairy tail, kekkaishi, cage of eden, magi, hajime no ippo, kuroko no basuke, gamaran, eyeshield, hunter x hunter, noblesse, defense devil, blue exorcist, deadman wonderland, hungry joker, fist of the blue sky, terraformars, psyren, tough, soul eater, saint seiya

Deleted

i realy dont get it, why cant we just be happy with what we have seen so far? for one i am. just dont be greedy guys, its more then blizzard planned on showing us, lets just be happy with that.

damn i wish i had photographic memory so i can go through those photos in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [size=3]Blizzard asked us to remove all the content from the Cataclysm Alpha on the site. I don't have any reason or project to be an internet superhero because none of the underwear I have look nice over my pants and I'm in the process of removing all the content from the site.

• I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes. You will also be banned permanently for that.
    LOL underwear
    and what would you do with all my left shoes?
    I assume you dont need womens shoes? xP
    unless your making a shoe statue or somthing! :O
    if so I want pics of it! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Keno83
    Real lame, maybe if Blizzard would release some new content we would be busy playing that instead of digging so deep for Cata info.
    Oh, so you've completed every achievement in game right?

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamAG
    Given the quality of the images, the amount of images, and the organizational structure of the images. No single person could put this off in such a short amount of time. Along with a week with no action done to stop it leads to the one real possibility, that the Blizzard company itself probably released this information themselves.

Depending on how the MMO Champion website is set up legally, you may have journalistic protections under the law.

If Blizzard wants to take it all back, fine, it is their right to do so. But it will only hurt them, not help them.
    Blizzard allowed enough of a leak to whet our appetites. Be thankful they didn't send the hounds out after day 1.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    French people surrender so fast

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Keno83
    Real lame, maybe if Blizzard would release some new content we would be busy playing that instead of digging so deep for Cata info.
    go play 3.5 (or was it 3.3.5, well you get the point) on the ptr?

As much as it sucks, I totally understand.

But what can ya do? :/

Good thing i have 2 right feet Boub wont know which one too steal!

Alright, blizzard is again the big bad boss of the internet, but.... what are we going to talk about now ?.... ???

*Looks far into the horizon* :'(

Maybe.......

Theres a secret zone in cataclysm called Maelstro....*gets shot* :-X

Quote Originally Posted by RedMageNeko
    Now that's not fair. Boub knows that, if they want to, Blizzard can make life a HELL of a lot more difficult for him then he can handle if they want to.
    How?

It's a public forum. If he had simply removed anything he posted, Blizzard wouldn't be able to touch him in any way.

Sometimes you need to show that you have some balls and are on the side of the community. This was one of those times.

I thought this site was for and about the community. I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite

Blizzard allowed enough of a leak to whet our appetites. Be thankful they didn't send the hounds out after day 1.

Yeah because Achievements are fun and useful....

Worst post of the thread.

For you perhaps. I had all my questions answered, except one. Who owns the MMO Champion website? Just curious.

And it is never a good idea to anger your customers. It is just bad business.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar
    How?

It's a public forum. If he had simply removed anything he posted, Blizzard wouldn't be able to touch him in any way.

Sometimes you need to show that you have some balls and are on the side of the community. This was one of those times.

I thought this site was for and about the community. I was wrong.
    C'mon dude... use your head. Boub is doing what's best for the mmo champion community.

You speak with no knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes, who he knows, and what relationships he's established and cultivated over time. You don't blatantly disregard what you're asked to do for the sake of pushing out information early which will be out eventually anyway.

Be patient... it's not the end of the world.

I don't hate Blizzard for this, I hate MMO-Champion. This is exactly what's wrong with journalism in the world. If this were something other than a video game, I'd be outraged, but since it's just WoW the only effect is me losing a ton of respect for this site.

bow down to blizz more plz

This is really stupid from Blizzard, all saw it, all know it, they really try to put spilled milk back in the bottle... pointless. Poor Bibi.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamAG
    For you perhaps. I had all my questions answered, except one. Who owns the MMO Champion website? Just curious.

And it is never a good idea to anger your customers. It is just bad business.
    They been doing a lot of that lately refusing to fix that children's week bug now this.I canceled my sub for a bit till something worth while gets added. I'm not that excited about Ruby Sanctum, so probably be back for Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifter
    C'mon dude... use your head. Boub is doing what's best for the mmo champion community.
    No. He isn't. And I don't believe he's naive enough to think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawpurr
    I don't hate Blizzard for this, I hate MMO-Champion. This is exactly what's wrong with journalism in the world. If this were something other than a video game, I'd be outraged, but since it's just WoW the only effect is me losing a ton of respect for this site.

bow down to blizz more plz
    This, exactly.