Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm content removed from the site

Awesome! Time to start banning morons

D'aww, oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Ahh well it just makes for the ultimate teaser, we all got to see some photo's and interesitng stuff.

I have no issues waiting for Blizzard to lift the NDA ;D

Fair play to be honest. At least Blizzard asked you nicely rather than threaten to sue you.

I partly understand blizzard on this 1 (and boub for fully participating ofc) but on the other hand all the footage i have seen from the alpha makes me want to have it more and more, it's so full of win it makes me drool

Not like there was much else worth posting from it anyway, now that I've seen it all I couldn't care less.

so why did it take Blizzard that many days to figure that out

French people surrender so fast

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Just curious does this mean if you have say a screen shot or a sandbox mention in your post history, before this threat was made, you'll get banned if you dont go back and edit it yourself?

lmfao ! well, off to another site to ogle at cata goodness
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Kinda saw this one coming to be honest. It was fun while it lasted and in the end it will probably be better this way, the day the NDA is lifted will be awesome ;D

Oh well, it's long overdue and understandable. We'll get back in business soon enough, this glimpse was more than enough already.

Boub

Stand up and stick it to the man(blizz).

Sure you might get sued out the ass but.....Cataclsym info!

Guess the next weeks here will be as empty as a communist supermarket on a tuesday afternoon. /yawn

My name is Mr Bojangles, and I support this message.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

At least they're nice enough not to sue you into the gutter considering that everyone knows your not suppose to leak anything about it. If it was Apple you'd probably be in a shallow grave somewhere never to be seen again.

A bit late on that, considering everyone and their grandmother has seen 95% of what's available anyhow.

It's allright folks, beta is surely on the way.

Won't be long now n_n.

This is unusual for Blizzard, who is smart enough to not turn down free advertisement, which leads me to believe that they are specifically trying to figure out who originally leaked the alpha. If I were that guy (either an employee or someone an employee gave a key out to), I'd watch my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes
    How convenient that you get to violate the NDA, but if we were to, we'd receive a ban. <3 hypocrisy
    =) That's right. He was told by Blizzard not to now, so he's complying with their demands.

If you don't like it, you go make your own website and post stuff, but don't be surprised if you get a C&D from Blizzard, too...if you post here, you get a ban. If you post on your own site, you could be sued. So...think about that.