Thread: FIX WOW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: FIX WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Lt McBadass
    I want cooking to be done by a proper woman.

lol

(I'm a woman and completely unoffended btw)

Female characters should start out with cooking already leveled.

A few people have said mini games; I think that'd be fun... though I don't see how it'd really fix WoW. Then again I'm not entirely sure how WoW is broken in the first place.

... and I'm off to go make my boyfriend a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    undo all of the stupid pvp class balancing that screwed over the PvE game.

In other words, never implement pvp as "a way to play the game" but rather "something else to do in the game".
    PvP is just as big a part of Warcraft as PvE is. Live with it.

I don't PvP myself, so if your logic applied, what if it was applied the other way around; with PvP being the main focus and PvE just being "something else"? No, you wouldn't like that. Neither would the PvP'ers if you got what you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesia

lol

(I'm a woman and completely unoffended btw)

Female characters should start out with cooking already leveled.

A few people have said mini games; I think that'd be fun... though I don't see how it'd really fix WoW. Then again I'm not entirely sure how WoW is broken in the first place.

... and I'm off to go make my boyfriend a sandwich.
    He's cheating on you.

Marry me! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

i want to see fishing seem more interesting, its kinda boring
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Remove flying mounts.

They're pointless: They aren't fun to use, they broke world pvp, they give you god mode, they make the world feel small, you miss all the world detail and instead all you see is a skybox, they have no physics. Sure, they help you get around quicker; but when the flying itself is boring, with 0 threat to you, you might as well just teleport to where you want to go.

Disagree and you're delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane
    PvP is just as big a part of Warcraft as PvE is. Live with it.

I don't PvP myself, so if your logic applied, what if it was applied the other way around; with PvP being the main focus and PvE just being "something else"? No, you wouldn't like that. Neither would the PvP'ers if you got what you suggested.
    Your logic is flawed because the game was initially designed as a PvE game. PvP was an afterthought. To compensate, Blizzard began changing things like crazy to accommodate the PvP whiners.

And they still are to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Netram
    I love your arguement
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account

Remove flying mounts.

They're pointless: They aren't fun to use, they broke world pvp, they give you god mode, they make the world feel small, you miss all the world detail and instead all you see is a skybox, they have no physics.

Ummm... Flying Mount is fun..? And when cataclysm comes u can get to places u never been and stuff! I LUV my Chopper<3

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo
    i want to see fishing seem more interesting, its kinda boring
    WotLK: Engineers get Choppers.
    Cataclysm: Engineers get speed boats.
    - Speed boats hold x amount of people.
    - Fishing can be done from the boat.
    - Optional mounted turret on boat so you can cruise around and fish without being hassled.

People get another money dump/mount (see Celestial Steed) and fishing gets much more entertaining.

Deleted

Remove flying mounts.

They're pointless: They aren't fun to use, they broke world pvp, they give you god mode, they make the world feel small, you miss all the world detail and instead all you see is a skybox, they have no physics. Sure, they help you get around quicker; but when the flying itself is boring, with 0 threat to you, you might as well just teleport to where you want to go.

i will happily fly around as a delusional maniac, sir.

But you acknowledge that everything I said is correct and I'm right

But you acknowledge that everything I said is correct and I'm right
    ele shammy or balance druid by any chance? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    This. Pretty much the only thing i find wrong about wow is balancing around pve rather than pvp. Balancing around pvp would be much more fruitful as it will allow pvp to be more balanced, and pve will easily be able to be balanced as well.
    Right. That's why they had to reshape the DK class every single patch for I don't even know how many patches after Wrath Launched. Because they don't balance around PvP. I take the diametrically opposed viewpoint. I am *SICK* of them fucking up classes in PvE because they're 'overpowered' in PvP. PvP is an amusing distraction from the real game, nothing more. If you want a game of skill against other living, breathing, thinking opponents, play StarCraft.

Making fishing a level per cast. I know it's been made a bit easier, but when I switch main I don't want to have to spend another 15 hours of my life getting it to 450!
    Cake!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Szyrex
    Making fishing a level per cast. I know it's been made a bit easier, but when I switch main I don't want to have to spend another 15 hours of my life getting it to 450!
    Indeed. Fuck that. I have 4 level 80s and I plan to switch my main with cataclysm. Every profession can be leveled with just the auction house. Every profession but fishing. If they don't change it, I won't ever have another character that is able to fish besides my current main.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!