Poll: Do you think my challange is?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

For the Horde Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgEvFQedh8

I gave myself a challange to do, ive really gotten sick of the alliance latley, after spending nearly 2 years with them ive decided to go level a toon on the horde side and make a even bigger challange for myself, get 80 in under a month.

Think my challange is worth it?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

15+ Year Old Account

Re: For the Horde Challenge

Nowdays you can do 1-80 in two weeks.
    roguein' since '05

i hit 80 in a month playing like 2 hours a day on one of my alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

could just faction change

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Holymuffin
    could just faction change
    that be too easy then

Atleast make it a troll hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by lianardo
    you dont just deside to turn horde. being horde runs in your blood and/or seaps into it as you progress into the path of greatness. takes longer if youve been playing alliance because it reqires you to change your outlook on life completely.

once horde always horde though.
    A thousand times this.
    At the end of BC my RL friends made me come over to the darkside (alliance) and I still consider myself a Tauren of the Horde.
    Being Horde is more then just being an Orc, Forsaken, Blood Elf, Tauren or Troll, it's about the might of the Horde pumping through your veins, your heart puts out pure hate for the Alliance. Of course thats for the real men who play on PvP servers.

You know every time you pretend that being on the horde side some how makes you better.....it makes you look like childish idiots.

....and makes me think about going back to play my gnome.

As for the OP, yeah piece of piss...

Hardly a challenge at all. With heirlooms, some kind of quest addon, and doing instances/bgs while questing it should take 3 weeks of casual play.

Oh and blood elf, typical race for alliance rerollers.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jartin
    Atleast make it a troll hunter!
    Nah i perfer the blood elf shes 7 already

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio
    Hardly a challenge at all. With heirlooms, some kind of quest addon, and doing instances/bgs while questing it should take 3 weeks of casual play.

Oh and blood elf, typical race for alliance rerollers.
    LOL, i just like blood elfs, whats the deal?

Have you seen how a male troll uses a bow?! Best in the game!

no, they are right. i play horde, always have, always will til the day i quit the game. being horde makes you see things differently. being generally underpopulated, we have to go through bigger challenges in pvp, which gives us a stronger will to succeed.

yes, this is one way play a game can help you. succeeding in this game, especially with the horde's natural style for total victory, it can inspire you to do great things in real life.

good example, i went and pwnt some noobs in wg, the next day at school, some dude ticks me off, i punch him in the chin..... ok thats a bad example......

but seriously, playing horde is a lot more than just power lvling a toon to 80 and start playing it. you will have to see the game, and even some real life things in a whole different way.

also keep in mind, there are a lot more elitists on the alliance than there are on the horde, generally due to the smaller population, but you may actually just have a better time playing the game just by meeting the people you meet on the horde

the guy who just steamrolled you into a pile of dust in ab may one day turn out to be one of the coolest dudes you ever met

the horde is kind of like a brotherhood, we just all seem to know each other, while the alliance, being as big as they are, are constantly at each other's throats

trust me, you will like the horde much better

as long as you dont play on the cho'gal server on us, those guys are all dumb, every one of them

but yeah, horde>ally, trust me dude

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tracora
    no, they are right. i play horde, always have, always will til the day i quit the game. being horde makes you see things differently. being generally underpopulated, we have to go through bigger challenges in pvp, which gives us a stronger will to succeed.

yes, this is one way play a game can help you. succeeding in this game, especially with the horde's natural style for total victory, it can inspire you to do great things in real life.

good example, i went and pwnt some noobs in wg, the next day at school, some dude ticks me off, i punch him in the chin..... ok thats a bad example......

but seriously, playing horde is a lot more than just power lvling a toon to 80 and start playing it. you will have to see the game, and even some real life things in a whole different way.

also keep in mind, there are a lot more elitists on the alliance than there are on the horde, generally due to the smaller population, but you may actually just have a better time playing the game just by meeting the people you meet on the horde

the guy who just steamrolled you into a pile of dust in ab may one day turn out to be one of the coolest dudes you ever met

the horde is kind of like a brotherhood, we just all seem to know each other, while the alliance, being as big as they are, are constantly at each other's throats

trust me, you will like the horde much better

as long as you dont play on the cho'gal server on us, those guys are all dumb, every one of them

but yeah, horde>ally, trust me dude
    Im sittin on Caelestraz is where my home realm is, and WG wont be issues cause they always own the fucker