PvP Tournament on the Whisperwind server next week, pls read

Here is what i want to see happen:

I am holding a pvp tournament next week, saturday, may 22nd at the front gates of Orgrimmar on the whisperwind server on the us realm list, and i want you all to be there.

There will be a level 1 orc warrior named Tracora recruiting competitors for the Horde, and a level 1 human warrior named Trakora recruiting for the Alliance. Please keep in mind, I only play Horde, so my real characters name will not be given out.

If you wish to compete in this event, please send in game mail to Tracora if you are Horde, or Trakora if you are Alliance.

Some of you may be asking, what are the rules? Prizes?

The rules are, of course, you must be level 80. Thats about it, gotta be a fair fight.

The tournament will be consisted of duels, all cooldowns may be used, and flagging up on somebody to gank them with your buddies will result in immediate death and ban from this new monthly tournament, so don't do anything stupid.

As for prizes, it's simple, you get to claim youself as the best, and the champion of the tournament, with all due bragging rights.

This tournament is not for money or special prizes, its to encourage more pvp on this pve server.

If you do not play on this server, i dont know what to tell ya, either realm change or, sorry for ya.

This same post will be posted on the Whisperwind server forums, or the PvP discussion forums on worldofwarcraft.com.

Thank you for reading, and good luck in the tournament!

Re: PvP Tournament on the Whisperwind server next week, pls read

Perhaps you should post this on your realm forums, and not in MMO's general discussion forum.

Re: PvP Tournament on the Whisperwind server next week, pls read

Yes, as I said i would be, but im changing that to the PvP Discussion forums instead, not the realm forum. I want a bigger notice for this.