Poll: Yes/no?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Heroic Ragefire Chasm/Stockades

Yes or no? ;D
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Re: Heroic Ragefire Chasm/Stockades

i want heroic SM and Heroic BRD, or scholo. you know some of the cool old world dungeons.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

15+ Year Old Account

Nah those instances are too boring even if they were turned into a heroic version.

15+ Year Old Account

Shit no, even at the appropriate level they're horrendously boring.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

does stockades even have bosses with decent drops? I've gone there once, got the achieve, but no item dropped, not even a green
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    does stockades even have bosses with decent drops? I've gone there once, got the achieve, but no item dropped, not even a green
    one boss has a 1% drop on a blue staff, and theres a rare spawn that can drop two things

NO.

You know why ?

Because after defeating Arthas, i would hate beeing crunched to death by a Ragefire Trogg.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chir0n
    Nah those instances are too boring even if they were turned into a heroic version.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo
    i want heroic SM and Heroic BRD, or scholo. you know some of the cool old world dungeons.
    HEROIC BRD ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!! IT WOULD TAKE LIKE 4 HOURSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

......... bad vanilla memorys

Quote Originally Posted by Gazgul
    HEROIC BRD ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!! IT WOULD TAKE LIKE 4 HOURSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

......... bad vanilla memorys
    Awesome ! i would do it !

Both dungeons are extremely boring in design and concept. Neither of them should be heroic. If they were to pick any old world dungeons to make into heroics they should be (in this order) SFK, SM, ZF, ST (however make the top and bottom different instances and add actual loot to the troll bosses as well as adding bosses to the lower half).

Everything else is either to long or to boring. Deadmines is actually boring as hell. LBRS, Strat, Scholo, Mara, BRD, ULD, DM are way to long. Unless they were to break Strat into 2 different instances (alive and dead). Scholo comes close to making the cut because while it is long and hard it is by far one of the funnest dungeons ever to be created.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Yes,

Just make it easy like voilet hold.
    Would be stupid to make them stronger then Ony.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos
    NO.

You know why ?

Because after defeating Arthas, i would hate beeing crunched to death by a Ragefire Trogg.
    Arthas was nothing, wait until you face Arugal on heroic.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Deleted

if you want a multi hour instance, try uldum.

blizzard has confirmed there would be 7 bosses.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    if you want a multi hour instance, try uldum.

blizzard has confirmed there would be 7 bosses.
    7 bosses dosent mean that it will be a long instance tho
    Minimum trash and many bosses, win - win Heroic

Well... I know that in Beta Cata they are doing heroic DM, Whixh looks awesome btw, if you dont beleive me go to (regard this Parenthesis)www/cynicalbrit/com. And, yes, I wish the did HRFC, because, I like what they could do with the new cata mechanics

I don't mind Stockades, but RFC can go to hell (No pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldam View Post
    I don't mind Stockades, but RFC can go to hell (No pun intended).
    lack of imagination is why 90% of the people who said no..voted that way..leaving any old instance as is and turning it into heroic would be bad..but i have a feeling that they would re design it

If they did the Stockades, it would probably be the shortest heroic instance ever. Then people would talk about how "It's so short, easy [GEAR] can be had there, World of Warcraft is dead to me".
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.